• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
    we played new years day.....
    I'm drunk...and Div.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Hold on...Did you not say they were out on new years eve?

If so, how are they drinking the night before the game? Excuse mr if I'm being a div, but I'm sure there is another day between NYE and Jan 2nd?

Again, no biggie. They're humans and surely allowed some leeway?

Crap report, and s**t, overacting response from any fan getting upset. Doubt they got s**t-faced anyway.
      with all respect benny,derry was merry,hill was ill,gorkks on allsorts,smith on the sniff,orr on the door,mackie on the whackie not to mention faurlin.a proper drink was had
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

norwich,proper throwbacks.think they will be our closest rivals this season tho.as someone else posted ,why do we always **** up against teams in yellow
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Hold on...Did you not say they were out on new years eve?

If so, how are they drinking the night before the game? Excuse mr if I'm being a div, but I'm sure there is another day between NYE and Jan 2nd?

Again, no biggie. They're humans and surely allowed some leeway?

Crap report, and s**t, overacting response from any fan getting upset. Doubt they got s**t-faced anyway.
          Calm down matey!

Ermmm Think you'll find we had a game New Years day. Your obvously smart enough to realise this . Look who looks stupid now

Never said it was a biggie just thought it was interesting to see they've been spotted out at 2am on a matchday(which like I have said twice I dont think is true) which would be far from the perfect preperation for an important match. Not overracting in the slightest..quite frankly I couldn't give a toss if they were on not but since its QPR related I thought I would post it. Now...why dont you go and take a chill pill. Methinks you need it.
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

wouldnt be surprised, heard the lads had a good christmas doo up in newcastle a couple weeks back

Comment

Neil Warnock is an old-fashioned manager,
              if it helps with team bonding I'm all for it.
              No point being miserable when you're top of the league.

Comment

" If some people had brains..." love it Benny!

Comment

Working...
                X