attendance tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attendance tomorrow

have city really sold thier allocation ?
    my guess 15496
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post

Comment

No excuses now. All Queen's Park Rangers fans that CAN attend, SHOULD attend.

Our lack of support is making us look like bleedin' Scunthorpe, and now even miserable shytes like Norwich openly take the **** out of our poor attendances.

We are top of the league, we should be selling out in all home areas, a 17,000 plus attendance should not be a problem, not even for us.

Comment

if the traffics down the western is as bad as the other day getting there, im turning back.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              No excuses now. All Queen's Park Rangers fans that CAN attend, SHOULD attend.

Our lack of support is making us look like bleedin' Scunthorpe, and now even miserable shytes like Norwich openly take the **** out of our poor attendances.

We are top of the league, we should be selling out in all home areas, a 17,000 plus attendance should not be a problem, not even for us.
              C'mon mate they've got a torrid existance, let them have there fun

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                have city really sold thier allocation ?
                my guess 15496
                my daughter's attending, for the first time in ages, so I recon you should revise that to 15,497 !

Comment

I'm hearing Bristol city have sold 600 :( so i'm gonna go for 15, 145 !!

Comment

Working...
                  X