According to this board..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to this board..........

Hill is shite, so is Clarke, HH and Hulse aren't good enough, Hogan is NW's 'love child' and that's why he gets into the team, Derry is too old, Tarrabt doesn't pass and is shellfish, Mackie runs like a 'headless chicken', Faurlin is injury prone along with Hall, Walkers going back to Spurs, Rowlands and NW have 'fallen out', Aggy only good for 15 mins.

So that only leaves Kenny, Gorks, Orr, Connolly, and Smith who are any good apparantly. We need at least 10 new players in!
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
    Hill is shite, so is Clarke, HH and Hulse aren't good enough, Hogan is NW's 'love child' and that's why he gets into the team, Derry is too old, Tarrabt doesn't pass and is shellfish, Mackie runs like a 'headless chicken', Faurlin is injury prone along with Hall, Walkers going back to Spurs, Rowlands and NW have 'fallen out', Aggy only good for 15 mins.

So that only leaves Kenny, Gorks, Orr, Connolly, and Smith who are any good apparantly. We need at least 10 new players in!
    LOL -Actually we need 11 just in case Kenny gets injured!

Comment

Pretty much sums up how fickle football fans are.Most are never happy.Even Man City fans are probably demanding more money spent to strengthen the squad.

Comment

Post of the season so far.

Comment

Seeing Tarraabt is shellfish, and Makie is a headless chicken...any other players we can lay out on the table.......
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
            Seeing Tarraabt is shellfish, and Makie is a headless chicken...any other players we can lay out on the table.......
            I have been known to lay an 'orr' over a table before.

Comment

Bit unfair. Its not as if this board speaks with one voice. There are some on here who are completely negative, there are others who seem to think that even the mildest criticism of anything QPR should be banned. Then there are lots of us (myself included) who sit somewhere in the middle: generally positive, back the team and are prepared to give Warnock and the board the benefit of the doubt but who will speak up if they disagree with something. Otherwise, what's the point of a message board?

So I was sceptical of the Hill and Derry signings but very quickly held my hand up and admitted I was wrong, while consistently defending many of the other players you mention. I'm among those who don't particularly rate Clarke (I haven't booed him or joined in the general criticism of him but equally would be amazed if he featured for us on a regular basis next season. If that makes me a "bad" supporter, so be it).

Baffled by your comment about Walker: it doesn't mean you don't back the club to post on here that Walker might be going back to Spurs - I'm sure whoever it was didn't take any pleasure in it but simply passed on what he had heard. If you don't like reading it, don't.

Comment

You leave Derry out of this, it's not his fault he is too old!

Comment

this is so ####ing wrong, total bull shite.

.cos gorkks is proper rubbish as well. hes been getting turned inside out for weeks now, been proper pish poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    You leave Derry out of this, it's not his fault he is too old!
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

To be fair I said hill was sh it but I will take that back.

Would get proper roasted in the premier but can do a job at this level.

I'll also stick with Mackie and clarke both being pants.

Surely you want opinions on a message board?
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        To be fair I said hill was sh it but I will take that back.

Would get proper roasted in the premier but can do a job at this level.

I'll also stick with Mackie and clarke both being pants.

Surely you want opinions on a message board?
                        Apparently not WeAre. The Loftus Rd Taliban don't want anything other than praise. They probably threw away the match reports saying we lost 1-0 as enemy propaganda....

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Bit unfair. Its not as if this board speaks with one voice. There are some on here who are completely negative, there are others who seem to think that even the mildest criticism of anything QPR should be banned. Then there are lots of us (myself included) who sit somewhere in the middle: generally positive, back the team and are prepared to give Warnock and the board the benefit of the doubt but who will speak up if they disagree with something. Otherwise, what's the point of a message board?

So I was sceptical of the Hill and Derry signings but very quickly held my hand up and admitted I was wrong, while consistently defending many of the other players you mention. I'm among those who don't particularly rate Clarke (I haven't booed him or joined in the general criticism of him but equally would be amazed if he featured for us on a regular basis next season. If that makes me a "bad" supporter, so be it).

Baffled by your comment about Walker: it doesn't mean you don't back the club to post on here that Walker might be going back to Spurs - I'm sure whoever it was didn't take any pleasure in it but simply passed on what he had heard. If you don't like reading it, don't.
                          Great post.
                          Now, Then, Forever
                          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Walker's crisps?....

Comment

German sausage?.

Comment

Working...
                              X