If Walker does go back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Walker does go back...

Should we try and buy Clyne from Palace??

No!

However good Walker is at going forward how many crosses and assists has he got in?

We were winning well with Orr at the start of the season so no problem if Walker does go back.
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I am not sure - I think we will miss him enourmously. The business end of the season is coming now. Injuries, form dips and fatique all play a part and the squad, rather than the team, wins through.

Will be a big loss.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Clyne is a good young player, so he would be a good addition to our squad.

Comment

We'll miss him. apart from Kenny i think hes been our most reliable player, shows great pace and ability and i for one hope we keep him till the end of the season.

Comment

We will definetly miss him. He has made a big impact.

Clyne is a decent young prospect but nowhere near Walkers current ability.

If Walker goes back i will stick with Orr as he is capable of doing a decent job.

Comment

This is the reason for the Pantsil story a few weeks back , he's out of contract and a right back?

Comment

spurs fans divided views

http://insiden17.blogspot.com/2011/0...eir-ranks.html
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

left back more of a priority and a left back far less of a priority than a striker.

Comment

Rumour is Spurs want ot loan him to a prem league club for rest of season, with Aston Villa showing large interrest in taking him,

Comment

I like the comment re 'letting him stay on for the 1st 3 months of the new prem season too', I think that could be beneficial to us as both Walker and Neil will be able to decide based on prem form whether he wants to come to us or is worth buying.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I wonder how much input the player can have in this situation. Keeping Walker happy and not farming him out to new clubs to re-learn teammates and tactics could be harmful, so I can't see the Villa loan benefitting anyone.
                        Logically, It's back home to Spurs and the subs bench sometimes, or we keep him on loan for a bit longer. If he is happy here, which has already been said, its a no brainer for the rest of the season imo.

Comment

Working...
                        X