let rowlands start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let rowlands start

why dont we let rowlands start,hes ten times the player that clark is,then we can bring on smith at half time
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Have to say the only thing I don't like about Warnock is this stubborn streak of his regarding certain players.
    Although probably most managers possess this trait to be honest.

Bigging up garbage like Clark to justify his place in the side while Rowlands sits on the bench just doesn't make sense.

It's gambling with our promotion hopes and is a poor reflection on Warnock. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
      Have to say the only thing I don't like about Warnock is this stubborn streak of his regarding certain players.
      Although probably most managers possess this trait to be honest.

Bigging up garbage like Clark to justify his place in the side while Rowlands sits on the bench just doesn't make sense.

It's gambling with our promotion hopes and is a poor reflection on Warnock. IMO.
      That's a bit harsh on Warnock. Don't you remember the last 15 years? Where we are today is down to Warnock and Amit. I agree Clarke is not god enough but how can you slate Warnock?
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
        That's a bit harsh on Warnock. Don't you remember the last 15 years? Where we are today is down to Warnock and Amit. I agree Clarke is not god enough but how can you slate Warnock?
        Who's slating Warnock? Having a wee moan - yes - but not slating him!

My point is that making out a poor player is good when we all know he is crap, rather than play a better,fitter player just cos you have personal issues with him is only shooting yourself, the fans and the club in the foot.

Of course I know that Warnock is for the most part why we are where we are now,he is God after all.

Just think that playing Clark is a very poor decision considering the alternative choices he had.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          Who's slating Warnock? Having a wee moan - yes - but not slating him!

My point is that making out a poor player is good when we all know he is crap, rather than play a better,fitter player just cos you have personal issues with him is only shooting yourself, the fans and the club in the foot.

Of course I know that Warnock is for the most part why we are where we are now,he is God after all.

Just think that playing Clark is a very poor decision considering the alternative choices he had

Have to agree.
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

yeah

look here knowone is slating warnock,we love neil he is the greatest manager ion the whole world but we want our baby martin to be given the odd game because he can score goals where as clark just isnt a winger

More...

Comment

I don't think NW is gambling with our promotion chances, he gives players the chance to prove themselves, take Hogan in pre-season, played well and started all of the first 10 games or so. Clarke has done well apparently in training, and with Smith not available he got his chance. Hasn't taken it so I don't expect to see him start again. Just because we have now lost three games people seem to now question NW
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

no

no its not warnocks fault i blame dazzer hes the only one saying that clark is any good

More...

Comment

Working...
                X