two full england internationals comming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two full england internationals comming

kyle walker will join us for five million pound if we go up,now he has got full england international writen all over him,and the news papers are saying we are after charlie austin,if we accept hes going to cost two million,nine million pound is not a lot of money to find to get us into the prem,remember we have a 50 million pound bonus waiting at the other end

ian holloway has proven you dont need money to hold onto your position ,you need passion,we have the most passionate manager on planet earth,i think i can confidently predict a top five finish next season,and chelsea with there aging pool of player will only finish eighth
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    kyle walker will join us for five million pound if we go up,now he has got full england international writen all over him,and the news papers are saying we are after charlie austin,if we accept hes going to cost two million,nine million pound is not a lot of money to find to get us into the prem,remember we have a 50 million pound bonus waiting at the other end

ian holloway has proven you dont need money to hold onto your position ,you need passion,we have the most passionate manager on planet earth,i think i can confidently predict a top five finish next season,and chelsea with there aging pool of player will only finish eighth
    Fraid not.

Comment

is this a done deal

http://tribalfootball.com/articles/t...ay-qpr-1353141
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Let's get promoted first!
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

No chance of a permanent transfer. Absolute zero. Even should we get promoted. Not gonna happen. Sorry folks.

Comment

Sorry folks
            No Problem Mr. Rednapp.
            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

If we go up, what would be the chances of us getting Crouch back? Would love to see him playing for us again.

Comment

well

well nodge harry boy may let it happen he sold us ten million pounds worth a adel for one million so why wouldnt he sell us a five million pound player for five million,your trouble nodge is that you dont realise we have the greatest manager in the country,and if warnocks wants this guy trust me he will get him.......txs

More...

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                  If we go up, what would be the chances of us getting Crouch back? Would love to see him playing for us again.
                  highly likely id imagine.

Comment

Adel was always a risk that could of gone pear but Walker is different gravy, absolutely no denying his class. Why would Spurs sell? They won't. They have got a real gem there.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                      No Problem Mr. Rednapp.
                      Triffic

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        well nodge harry boy may let it happen he sold us ten million pounds worth a adel for one million so why wouldnt he sell us a five million pound player for five million,your trouble nodge is that you dont realise we have the greatest manager in the country,and if warnocks wants this guy trust me he will get him.......txs
                        Teddy baby.....

The pills stopped?

Comment

Triffic
                          For Sure

Comment

the reason

the reasson whjy harry would sell is because harry can always find another
                            player just as good in the lower divisions ,as much as i love warnock he cant find the bargain basements as good as harry boy,harry boy is out of this world at finding players but warnock is the best coach in the country

More...

Comment

Warnock found Walker at Sheff Utd!

Comment

Working...
                              X