The next 2 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next 2 games

With a gap of 12 days between Bristol City and Burnley games wouldn't it be great to get 6 points!

If we do how do you think the table would look? Leeds will probably beat Boro at home, I fancy Watford to beat Pompey and jump into the playoffs. Will Cardiff win away at Bristol City? Who will win at Cardiff when Leeds visit on Monday? Swansea vs Reading is a tough call, Swansea then visit Leicester...Norwich go away to Boro after we play them.

QPR 53
    Leeds 44
    Cardiff 42
    Swansea 42
    Norwich 42
    Watford 37

If we only get a point at Norwich we would have 51 and Norwich 43....:drunk:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...or/default.stm

It actually came out like this after 2 games

Comment

****** it didn't update, never mind

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        With a gap of 12 days between Bristol City and Burnley games wouldn't it be great to get 6 points!

If we do how do you think the table would look? Leeds will probably beat Boro at home, I fancy Watford to beat Pompey and jump into the playoffs. Will Cardiff win away at Bristol City? Who will win at Cardiff when Leeds visit on Monday? Swansea vs Reading is a tough call, Swansea then visit Leicester...Norwich go away to Boro after we play them.

QPR 53
        Leeds 44
        Cardiff 42
        Swansea 42
        Norwich 42
        Watford 37

If we only get a point at Norwich we would have 51 and Norwich 43....:drunk:
        Leeds will definately want revenge for the 4-0 hiding they took at home, can see them winning.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

QPR 53
          Leeds 44
          Norwich42
          Cardiff 41
          Swansea 41
          N Forrest 39

If all goes to plan, thats how I see the table after the next two games, if we only get a point at Norwich we'll have 52 and the Canaries 43.
          Happy days C'mon U Rr'sss
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            ****** it didn't update, never mind
            You have to wait a bit.

Comment

Comment

Think we will lose to Norwich but beat bristol

Comment

I predict Norwich and Leeds to win 2, Swansea, Cardiff and ourselves to win 1 and lose one which would mean this:

QPR
                  LEEDS
                  NORWICH
                  CARDIFF
                  SWANSEA

Happy Days, then even if we lose to Burnley we would be top by 1 pt after 15th Jan
                  Last edited by Sotonsuperhoop; 30-12-2010, 06:50 PM.
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                  X