Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
    Not at all mate.

But you seem to remind me of a couple of previously banned posters who's main intention was to rile other members.
    Don't rate Rowlands and think he's a ***** for what he done and reserve judgement on Adel's prem abilities. If in your eyes that means I talk rubbish or am spamming then so be it

Comment

Originally posted by trumpet trousers View Post
      Don't rate Rowlands and think he's a ***** for what he done and reserve judgement on Adel's prem abilities. If in your eyes that means I talk rubbish or am spamming then so be it
      :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by trumpet trousers View Post
        No problem with having an opinion, however when you post 'clueless' without anything to back it up it seems a little odd and like your trying to wind people up.

Personally, looking at the facts I think he would be a great signing. Young, got a great goalscoring record(better than cox) and has consistently scored goals in the league below(already has 14 this year and has been injured). All about opinions but its good to look at the facts as well.
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
          No problem with having an opinion, however when you post 'clueless' without anything to back it up it seems a little odd and like your trying to wind people up.

Personally, looking at the facts I think he would be a great signing. Young, got a great goalscoring record(better than cox) and has consistently scored goals in the league below(already has 14 this year and has been injured). All about opinions but its good to look at the facts as well.

I think Del could see the joke...re my thread he posted clueless on yesterday

Thanks for your concern though Jimmy

Comment

****.e journalism. As if Warnock would say 2 of his current players are less capable of playing prem level than Austin...................makes me disbelieve the rest of it.

Comment

Rubbish bit of journalism but I would love to see Austin come to QPR. I think the lad has a big future ahead of him!

Comment

Working...
              X