Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody else think we still havent hit top gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody else think we still havent hit top gear?

i mean aside the first few games i feel we are getting results but have yet to really hit top gear and destroy a team.. which for me is coming.

obviously i say this after beating swansea 4-0 but i felt we wouldnt have done that if the red cards didnt happen.

i feel its good that we've done what we have and still believe theres more to come..
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Yes, we`re stuttering in 3rd gear at the moment, ready to kick on new years day.

Comment

Our top gear has been evident in every game. We are powerful, we are a team. We are not Arsenal.

Comment

We definitely shifted up a gear when it was required yesterday to kill the game off. You really get the feeling we have this ability in our locker now - great for confidence and always the sign of a good side.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
          i mean aside the first few games i feel we are getting results but have yet to really hit top gear and destroy a team.. which for me is coming.

obviously i say this after beating swansea 4-0 but i felt we wouldnt have done that if the red cards didnt happen.

i feel its good that we've done what we have and still believe theres more to come..
          I agree. I think one or two new quality players will improve us even more.
          I was looking at Newcastle's results from last season. Like for like We are 3 points behind them at this stage of the season. Their record in the second half of the season was astonishing really. They didn't lose one game and dished out some real spankings. They did lose four in the first half compared to our two.
          I think we can do that when we do touch our real potential.
          Last edited by surreyranger; 29-12-2010, 02:16 PM.
          First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
          Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

swansea was the best youll see us this year.
            that was the top gear we have, and id be really shocked if it was topped, and oh wasnt it wonderful.
            there is no way on earth we can keep this form and run going in the second half of the season, so we will be a lot of gears to go down yet, and a lot more draws and more than the two losses we have suffered thus far due to tiredness, injuries and teams working us out.
            but thats all part and parcel of the division.
            we will still win it.

Comment

Working...
            X