One small critisism of the team....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One small critisism of the team....

we do seem to switch off to the quick free kicks and short corners routine.A couple times ive recently seen us caught napping luckily weve not been punished.

ive got one too. not so much against cov, but definitely against swansea, we seem to be giving teams far too much space and are reluctant to get stuck in.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I got small critisism is that we not scoring goals and have conceded to many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have a small criscism. Our shirt make us look like League One side Yeovil Town!
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
          we do seem to switch off to the quick free kicks and short corners routine.A couple times ive recently seen us caught napping luckily weve not been punished.

Not a small critisism but a valid concern and observation.It has not gone unnoticed that on a number of occasions in recent weeks,particularly in the first half hour or so,we have ridden our luck with goal-line clearances and stirling work by Kenny,including a save with his face.We don't seem to handle set pieces very well,and could have gone a couple of goals down on a few occasions and then would have found it hard to come back.
          I know many will say that this hasn't happened but the concern is still there,but heyho we're top of the pile so why worry,perhaps we'll continue to ride our luck and come away unscathed.

Comment

I'm concerned that Adel Taarabt is turning into Marouane Fellaini.

I know it's cold, and at least he hasn't worn a snood.
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
            X