Faurlin/Derry Midfield partnership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin/Derry Midfield partnership

One hell of a partnership, the amount of tackles these fellas put in and the work rate is exceptional.

Warnock felt Derry had his best game for us against Swansea and have to say, he had Prattley in his pocket. As for the weak link being Faurlin really think thats way off the mark as he proved against Swansea, he won more tackles than any other player and apart from 1-2 poor games, he has been class.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

my jury still out on those two!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Thought Faurlins passing was a bit off
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

True, couple of wayward passes, but his tackling broke up alot of Swansea going forward with the ball
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I agree with facto.

Faurlin is good but not brilliant like some think.

Can we accomadate Buzz and Adel, I think we can.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I agree with facto.

Faurlin is good but not brilliant like some think.

Can we accomadate Buzz and Adel, I think we can.
            We are going in to the New Year top and with the best defence , so they must be doing somrthing right
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

they are both better than we have had in recent memory. so no-one can complain imho.

Comment

They're both top centre midfielders for this division.

In recent games the opposition have had 3 centre midfielders running at us. AF and SD can't pick them all up which makes them look bad. Yesterday Joe Allen was making runs all over the place and it's very difficult as a midfielder to know who to go with if our Taarabt isn't getting back and defending.

I know Warnock doesn't want AT getting back as he's class at what does but it's unfair on Dezza and Ali to say they're not that good. When we play teams who play 4-4-2 Faurlin comes into his own.And Dezza breaks the attacks up so well. Both quality and unsung heroes who allow Taarabt to be the main man.

Comment

Working...
                X