Kyle Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Walker

He seems to give us another dimension, that probably wasnt envisaged at the start of the season. His powerful, direct running can cause havoc either down the line or straight through the middle. A "play" that a team like Swansea just did not have in their playbook.

Is it viable for us to make a bid to sign him, lock stock and barrel, if a further loan is not possible? What are his contract terms at Spurs and should we make a bid to sign him in January?

He is definately a quality player who would be great to get but seeing him last of the pitch yesterday clapping everyone looked to me like a player saying good bye - really hope im wrong and we at least loan him for the remainder
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

I really rate Walker, but I personally thought he was quite poor defensively yesterday. Granted, left back isn't his natural position, but he's normally far more aware than yesterday. I felt that Swansea had way too much space on the right in the 1st half. Gorkss wasnt his best either. He backed off their number 24 too many times.

I think the sending off was a blessing in disguise as well because the thief was having a good game.

I hate to nut pick after such a fantastic result, as overall, the team were superb, but it was just a few observations I made.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
        He is definately a quality player who would be great to get but seeing him last of the pitch yesterday clapping everyone looked to me like a player saying good bye - really hope im wrong and we at least loan him for the remainder
        I wouldn't read into that. He was applauding the great support. I reckon he'll be back for the season.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Hope he is back otherwise his last game is on the 3rd against Bristol city, i also agree that he didn't look comfortable in the first half when he switched to the left and was caught out with a few long diagonal balls !!

Best fullback i have seen at Rangers since David Bardsley, at right back lol

Comment

You can question his defensive qualities all you want (im sure that can be improved through defensive coaching). He is as an athlete and in his gung-ho attitude, a step above the average for this division and the kind of player we should invest in (as long as the price is right). He can also play back, midfield or wing.

Comment

Warnock "really hopeful" of keeping Walker to end of the season
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Warnock "really hopeful" of keeping Walker to end of the season
                That's what I thought Pete!
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                X