Is Gianni due some praise ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Gianni due some praise ?

Is Gianni responsible for bringing Adel to Rangers ? If so, think it is only right that we acknowledge that fact.

Well done Gianni.

Gianni and Warnock should both get praise, Ive heard others on here mention that Gianni is also good mates with Arry??

Comment

Is Gianni due some praise ?

Only for keeping his nose out this year.

As for Adel, All credit goes to Warnock imo. Surely it would of been him that convinced AT to sign for us.
      Gianni is there to do the paperwork / formal stuff that he gets paid to do.
      Really don't think he would have any credibility with the players on footballing matters.

Comment

Gianni brought him to the club. Just goes to show that a non football man can sometimes make good signings.

Gianni also brought the money men in.

Bottom line, is that we have a lot to thank that guy for than we sometimes care to admit.

There is no doubt that our club is moving in a much better direction than it was five years ago.

Comment

GP brought in Taarabt. Magilton didn't want him back. Credit due. Of course, GP also brought us the one man wallet emptying machine that was Dean Sturridge. Anyone mention Padula? Still, as I am sure will be pointed out, we've moved on.

On the flip side, I've heard many senior football personnel describe our DoF in less than glowing terms, to put it mildly (and indeed two clubs point blank refuse to do any business with us ). You pays your money and you take your choice.
          Last edited by Nodge70; 27-12-2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=conners;498342]Gianni brought him to the club. Just goes to show that a non football man can sometimes make good signings.

Gianni also brought the money men in.

Bottom line, is that we have a lot to thank that guy for than we sometimes care to admit.

There is no doubt that our club is moving in a much better direction than it was five years ago.[/QUOTE]

Think you will find our club is moving in a better direction than a year ago.
            If flavio had stayed in charge, i would have feared for our very existance.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

yes yes yes

yes yes yes and more yes..........hhhhheeeeeeesssssssssssss

ggggggggggrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt tttttttttttttttttt
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Only credit in my eyes goes to Neil Warnock & his backroom staff & the players for doing the business. Can't forget Bernie throwing in the much needed £££.

Comment

Credit for GP getting him in, when no-one else wanted him..

Credit for Warnock this summer for not giving up and getting him signed permanantly.

Some said that Tarbs would never score 15 goals in a season. Just go to show
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If you throw enough sh*t at a wall, some of its bound to stick.

Comment

A lot said he wouldnt score 15 goals last season and he didnt

I am not sure any said it this season hi is a much better player a year on and has improved his shooting massively since the beginning of last season, perhaps he could note of those that said he needed to improve this aspect.

Whatever the reason he is a different player this season and we are very fortunate that Warnock perservered in the summer where i suspect many managers would have given up
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

To be fair, the whole team has improved.

He is a magical player to watch most of the time, makes a big difference when he has 10 good players with him on the pitch.

Sir Les, unfortunately too much **** on messageboards also invariably sticks
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Paladini? saved the the club dont you know,,oh sorry ,,,saved HIS club.
                          Charming chap and well loved by all in the business..a true professional
                          Where would we be without him as he likes to remind people?

Comment

i absolutly love the bloke. (no homo)

Comment

Well done Mr Paladini on playing your part in bringing the morrocan magician to Loftus Rd.

I was speaking with someone yesterday and apparentley Warnock got the right hump when Paladini questioned him over Martin Rowlands, he dosn't want Paladini anywhere near the dressing room. Also, Rowlands has apparentley been told he has no future at the club

Comment

Working...
                              X