Heidar Helguson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heidar Helguson

Absolutely superb today. Worked his nuts off, some beautiful headers, held the ball up and took his penalty with style.

My MoM today. And deserves a mention IMO

I second that, he has been fantastic all season!

Comment

I think we are so much better TEAM when he plays up front.
      Workrate is fantastic
      Set up goals 2 and 3 with very similar flickers
      Taarabt broght down in numer 2

Comment

Well done Heidar, really did a great job with his flick-ons.

Comment

We look much better than with Hulse, brings others into play so much better.

Comment

Works his Icelandic nuts off!

Quality again today.

Comment

Agree with all.

Comment

Think Hulse works hard but Heidar just seems to have that little bit extra in his game.

Comment

No idea where this seasons burst of form has come from but long may it continue!

Comment

I was tight impressed with him. Not fantastic in the 1st half, but we were woeful in ghat period. He really stood out in the second and I really hope he takes the plaudits over Taarabt.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

We better start with him and keep Hulse as a back-up. I am sure NW has realised this. He just needs to focus more in the six yard area.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Looking at the highlights, it seemed apparent that Taarabt and Mackie played advanced running off Helguson, and that they may be developing an understanding. Very encouraging.

All great teams need to play as a unit running off each other.

Comment

Thought H.H was superb his work rate and the way he brings other players into the game is excellent. other than Adels virtuosso performance sure he would have gone close to M.O.M

Comment

the formation was the best ive seen all season. dont know why it was different, but it just was. and helguson played the best ive ever seen him play. hulse wont get his place back if he carries on like that. oh and the penalty was shite hot as well, tho i would of liked adel to of taken it and scored so he got the hat trick his performance deserved.

Comment

Also was shouting and organising the defence, telling team mates to get their fingers out....in icelantic of course.
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                              X