Michael Brown - Pompey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Brown - Pompey

Available for transfer as he triggers a new deal at Pompey if he plays 1 more game.

Had a good game when we played Pompey down at FP and was NW's captain at Sheff Utd.

Could happen?

Decent player!!! proper leader but has a nasty side. I would have him if he was available

Comment

There's another Pompey player in a similar situation. Can't remember who it is?

Comment

Would take him, real battler in centre mid. Like Derry but more aggressive and bit better on the ball. He scored quite a few when he was at sheff utd but the goals seemed to have dried up
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

See that on SSN, would be a good signing and no fee. Sort of deals we like could happen.

Comment

if hes free we will be in for him
            This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Another good spot Morris. Derry has look jaded in recent games and we could do with a fighter like Brown to compete for that position.

Comment

Has Mahon been employed for another month to be the waterboy?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Not exactly one for the future - 33 years old? Or are we now talking about players who will stiffen our promotion bid for the next 5 months then thanks but no thanks.
                  First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
                  Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

we should try and get stephen ireland on loan. would be impossible, but we can all dream

Comment

ireland goin to celtic i heared
                      This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

wd prefer watson but as othes have implied his price tag (free) is sure to appeal

Comment

Decent.

Comment

Working...
                          X