X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutu Story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...rian-Mutu.html
    @chrisrobson9

Just repeating what they saw on sky sports news really.

Comment

"At the moment we are not thinking about anything substantial like that." Worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        "At the moment we are not thinking about anything substantial like that." Worrying.
        NW was granted the best part of £3M to sign Jon Walters, I'd say that was substantial. Do you believe him? I don't.

Comment

If we don't go for it in the window then only ourselves to blame if we blow it from this position.
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            NW was granted the best part of £3M to sign Jon Walters, I'd say that was substantial. Do you believe him? I don't.
            But he also laughed off suggestions of us being able to afford £3m on Chopra. We may have been linked to Jon Walters but we actually signed Leon Clark.

Comment

No clarke was signed as backup. We signed hulse + smith instead of walters

Comment

i think a lot of people on here are going to so peed off come january. its going to be a warpath on here when we spend a big load.
                the good news for people who like bad news mob are going to be up in arms.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                  i think a lot of people on here are going to so peed off come january. its going to be a warpath on here when we spend a big load.
                  the good news for people who like bad news mob are going to be up in arms.
                  I seem to remember you making similar predictions before the last transfer window. Mate, you must be competing with Facto to become the new mystic meg.

Comment

we got in loads of players who have made us league eladers all season, and tried to sign some who would of cost big wouldnt come. so i wasnt wrong. just cos they didnt cost that much, they were who warnock wanted and have done terrific. so my shout was justified.
                    and jan it will be put right again, watch and see mate.

Comment

To be honest it's a joke when we discuss a [layer that must be on over 60k a week. We aren't a club that pay over 20k a week in wages and I think Mutu is nearly on par with Baggio to the bush. Its a total joke and many fans will be disappointed. That 3 million lark that was supposed to made available to Neil before Stoke came in,would also be on par with 'the mittals are the majority shareholders'.

Shouldn't we have learn't that flav and Paladini are full of it!!!???

We really do need GP and Flav to get out of the club because it is strange how we are always linked to players from italian seria A clubs yet we end up with serie c players ledesma and Pellican.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        we got in loads of players who have made us league eladers all season, and tried to sign some who would of cost big wouldnt come. so i wasnt wrong. just cos they didnt cost that much, they were who warnock wanted and have done terrific. so my shout was justified.
                        and jan it will be put right again, watch and see mate.
                        I clearly remember you saying it was absolutely nailed on that we were signing some major, ultra expensive striker but if that's getting it right then well done mate, keep the hot, reliable news flowing...

Comment

i thought hulse was. proved us wrong tho aint he.

Comment

hes been training at rangers and according to buzz he will sign in january
                            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                            London Pride is a flower that's free.
                            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                              hes been training at rangers and according to buzz he will sign in january
                              what u mean according to buzz
                              This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Working...
                              X