This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oi Pete

Is it true LFWs and/or users of that site have been threatened with legal action by you or others from this site?

They are moaning about it. This inferiority complex of theirs shows no sign of abating.

Check the sticky near the top, mate.

Pete wrote something about it.

If I'm honest, I read a very small part and got bored as these soppy MB rows are cringeworthy from all involved.

I would rather see them meet up and have it out.

Never gonna happen though. It's easy to be a big man on these sites.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

No interest in this dispute, don't know what its about and find it laughable that there should be any such talk. My six-year-old doesn't engage in these petty fights and he still believes in Father Christmas. Its as if ridiculous message wars between football fans (normally of the same club) has replaced football violence between fans of rivals clubs. Unlike Benny I don't want them to meet up and have a fight. I just want them to shut up.

Comment

As bennyboyrs has said, put sticky up.

I'd rather talk QPR to be honest and fan badgering I'll leave to them
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Surely posts like this should be for PM,think someones just fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            As bennyboyrs has said, put sticky up.

I'd rather talk QPR to be honest and fan badgering I'll leave to them
            Well said Pete. Not sure what accusations are this time but not worth it. It is Christmas after all. Even on LFW!

Comment

They merely publicise this web-site and whilst a few will stand by their comments, most QPR fans will just think its childish and not the right thing to do,aiming at insults at your own club fans.

I guess some want to feel part of a clique, some haven't been to game since the Peter hucker days and live on the other side of the world, so I take what they say with a pinch of salt. They normally fell out with me over trivial reasons, one wanted me to send a prize to New Zealand, once I said I couldn't do it, he went on the rampage because he expected me to. Hoopstillidie, would be hoopstillhedied if he actually went to a game, then he might get a degree of respect from me. As for w12ranger, he likes confrontation over a messageboard and Northern R will never say what he actually feels being a follower he will say anything to be liked, also likes to change views when it suits. Signalled it was time for Sousa to leave in his match reports, when he did leave completely washed his hands on all his comments that he had made.

For all that, the forum does its job and the weekly articles are excellent.

I'll lock this thread because hopefully questions have been answered

(late edit............I have the utmost respect for fans all over the world, I don;t have respect fans who can make personal judgements on people, they have never met and form an opinion via messageboards
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
              X