Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Agree Chris.

I heard from a mate of mine who is a plymouth fan and he said he is a headless chicken.

When I posted this I got slated but I think there is some truth in this. Definately a candiate to be another ageymang

Some people love to #### off our players and be so negative. Mackie works tirelessly for the team. It's not all about scoring goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Looks like I was right about him all along

Bravo.

Aren't laptops great??

Second division footballers at smallish second division football clubs aren't perfect... who'd have thought it??
      Never saw that coming.

And Rob Hulse isn't Robin Van Persie.
      It's a disgrace.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Think Mackie might score more if "a certain someone" passed him the ball occasionally as it would save him having keep running and fetching the thing all over the pitch for himself. No wonder he's tired.

Comment

You bunch of #####! You will never appreciate anything will you. Mackie is always superb, just because he's not scored in a while, he's doing another job atm. Bunch of ingrateful tw*ts!
          My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

mackies scored enough goals for a player of his type already this season. hes a great player imo, if he scores a few more than it will be a bonus. he wasnt brought to be our main stiker, even tho he actually is at the moment. thats a plus, not a minus, the minus is that no other bugger ever scores

Comment

Mackie is brilliant, just had to reiterate it! But also agree in the fact if he was passed to more that he would be scoring more goals! Hopefully once he gets one again the rest will follow
              Everyday Plumbers Bristol
              63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
              0117 239 1217
              http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                Think Mackie might score more if "a certain someone" passed him the ball occasionally as it would save him having keep running and fetching the thing all over the pitch for himself. No wonder he's tired.

Spot on.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

After watching that yesterday, I can not beleive Mackie is getting a special thread. The poor Guy worked his socks off and on more than two occasions came back and covered Orr who was caught out of position far too many times.
                  Many of our players looked out of sorts,(maybe even burnt out) especially the older players. One player that kept running to the end was......... yes you guessed it... MACKIE!........... also i would take no notice of any Argyle fans comments as they are just willing him to fail!

Comment

I don't really know what to say, so I won't.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                      the way Mackie's been shooting recently I think Adel's better off not passing.
                      I like Mackie, great team player. But it's Adel that will take us up.

Comment

To compare with Agyemang is a red herring.

Firstly, Mackie isn't a striker, never has been.

Secondly, he is a far better all round player - one that fights for the team, has a terrific attitude and is very dependable. Even if he isn't scoring, you know he will fight, give 100% and still be very much a part of the team. I don't think those virtues could be applied to Big Pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          To compare with Agyemang is a red herring.

Firstly, Mackie isn't a striker, never has been.

Secondly, he is a far better all round player - one that fights for the team, has a terrific attitude and is very dependable. Even if he isn't scoring, you know he will fight, give 100% and still be very much a part of the team. I don't think those virtues could be applied to Big Pat.
                          Good post, although I'm sure he's played striker many times in the past. I may be wrong though.

I make you right on the rest though. Great attitude, and he's a worker.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Patrick Mackiemang

Comment

twice the player ageymang is. i think he will find his scoring form soon.
                              This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

mackie is a winner and wins balls constatly that he shouldnt get

getting 8 golas straight away in the first few games is down to hard work and determination something that most players dont give you now days

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                                X