Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Just won a pair of tickets to the Swansea game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BuzsakyIsGod

    #1

    Just won a pair of tickets to the Swansea game

    Fantastic early xmas present
  • WeAreQPR12
    C Club
    • Mar 2009
    • 23558

    #2
    Congrats and if anyone deserves it a struggling student nurse that works bloo dy hard for her money does and thats not me being sarcastic I mean that.
    I played sunday league football today.

    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

    Comment

    • BuzsakyIsGod

      #3
      Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
      Congrats and if anyone deserves it a struggling student nurse that works bloo dy hard for her money does and thats not me being sarcastic I mean that.

      Lol thanks. I don't know how I am going to get there though. God dam it strikes everywhere!

      Comment

      • Hertford Hoop
        W12 Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 15998

        #4
        Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
        Congrats and if anyone deserves it a struggling student nurse that works bloo dy hard for her money does and thats not me being sarcastic I mean that.
        It's the season of good will
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

        Comment

        • qblockpete
          C Club
          • Mar 2009
          • 22186

          #5
          Good to read a genuine QPR fan has won.

          If you want to go to the game, can I Suggest to walk. Great game its going to be
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

          Comment

          • BuzsakyIsGod

            #6
            Originally posted by qblockpete
            Good to read a genuine QPR fan has won.

            If you want to go to the game, can I Suggest to walk. Great game its going to be
            Walk from Hemel? That will take me hours

            Comment

            • qblockpete
              C Club
              • Mar 2009
              • 22186

              #7
              No British Rail, so you might have to
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

              Comment

              • BuzsakyIsGod

                #8
                Originally posted by qblockpete
                No British Rail, so you might have to
                I hate British Rail

                Comment

                • RussRanger
                  Unlucky Bloke
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 4055

                  #9
                  Walking to a QPR game is a doddle. With no British Rail on The Isle of Sheppey, I'd have to swim across a river first.





























                  Or walk across the bridge.

                  Comment

                  • Olly
                    Gold Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 6000

                    #10
                    might I suggest starting a new post called "Lift from Hemel wanted for swansea game"

                    Comment

                    Working...