player in today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• player in today

going to stick my head above the trenches, This is a rumour but i have heard that we have brought a player in from Athens today ! not sure how true anyone been to he training ground today?
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Tofas?

Comment

was he at athens ?
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

scrap this it was old news it is tofas my source is a month late lol he made it sound like today !!

Comment

By the way the Hull game is off

Comment

Michael Jackson is dead.

Comment

Could you tell your contact, we went 19 game unbeaten
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

george tofas
                the ronaldo of cyprus

Comment

We have signed a player who will score over 100 goals a season as well.

Comment

It interesting though that very few people on here seem to be aware of him even though he has been on board for a month. He will make the squad (after recovering from injury) for either norwich or brizzle all being well
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Smoke has just been seen rising in the Pudding Mill Lane area in East London...

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                        Smoke has just been seen rising in the Pudding Mill Lane area in East London...
                        oops I presume you mean pudding lane in the city of london!!!!
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                        X