Fao mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fao mods

I can post a thread that can unsettle or undermine the team,but I can't call someone (who obviously is) a **** head?

Why post this here when you could have just asked one of the mods the same question?

You can post what you like regarding the team, it's your opinion but we don't want members name calling one another, why can't people discuss as adults?

Comment

Same as MYU but to add the only way it would undermine the team is a) Clint Hill or someone who can inform him of what said or b) Clint Hill actually cares what was said.

The difference is when you, or anyone else name calls that person can see it and the reaction us mods then get shows that the person who has been attacked does actually care what was said.

Comment

Originally posted by loftboy View Post
        I can post a thread that can unsettle or undermine the team,but I can't call someone (who obviously is) a **** head?
        Oh dear!

I see your posts on loftforwords also got edited so whats the difference?

If you don't like the rules why bother posting?
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Two mods have answered the question so the thread has been locked before yet more insults are thrown about.

Comment

Fao mods

Please feel free to block my account as I am such a naughty boy,can't even get a right of reply as threads get closed
            Weare12 please direct me to a thread of mine on loftforwords which has been moderated ?

Comment

quite ironic that this messageboard is being discussed on another forum.

Who needs publicity, some of them just do it for us. I could be paying for that.

Someone has even asked for the web-site!

On a serious note, just logged on. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but what we don't do on this site, that others allow is personal abuse.

End of the day, its not a competition on who can slang someone off the most. Win an argument by all means, but personal stuff not for it, because l;ast time I looked we all supported the same club.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Please feel free to block my account as I am such a naughty boy,can't even get a right of reply as threads get closed
                Weare12 please direct me to a thread of mine on loftforwords which has been moderated ?
                Not gonna block your account. There is just no need to post it on the main board. If you want to discuss this with Weareqpr12 feel free too PM him.
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Who needs publicity, some of them just do it for us. I could be paying for that.

On a serious note, just logged on. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but what we don't do on this site, that others allow is personal abuse.

End of the day, its not a competition on who can slang someone off the most. Win an argument by all means, but personal stuff not for it, because l;ast time I looked we all supported the same club.
                  Fair enough Pete,but it really Pisses me off when we have had the best start to the season in my living memory and people seem to want to try their best to derail it,far worse than calling someone s **** head IMHO

Comment

Fair enough Pete,but it really Pisses me off when we have had the best start to the season in my living memory and people seem to want to try their best to derail it,far worse than calling someone s ######## IMHO
                    I know where your coming from and yeah the post was silly in my opinion too however you can't stop people having an opinion.
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

And in my opinion he's a **** head

Comment

The problem with weareqpr12 is that he made a big thing about sending his replies to the club, instead of just simply saying he didn't like Clint Hill.

We all like and dislike certain players, not sure his opinion derails or causes unrest, he simply became unstuck because he felt people would side with him, clearly they didn't.

Loftboy, apologies regards the editing of words, though I do tell moderators to cut out much of the unnecesary stuff directed personally at other fans. Last thing I want is fans looking out for other fans at games.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The problem with weareqpr12 is that he made a big thing about sending his replies to the club, instead of just simply saying he didn't like Clint Hill.

We all like and dislike certain players, not sure his opinion derails or causes unrest, he simply became unstuck because he felt people would side with him, clearly they didn't.

Loftboy, apologies regards the editing of words, though I do tell moderators to cut out much of the unnecesary stuff directed personally at other fans. Last thing I want is fans looking out for other fans at games.
                          Not interested in handbags with anyone Pete,far too old for all that,just want Rangers promoted and posts like he did don't help at all.

Comment

We are doing well so theres not much to whinge about hence the crap thread quality on here.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X