Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Some Going A Bit OTT After One Loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Some Going A Bit OTT After One Loss?

I read

We must change the team V Leeds United

Our left back is useless..

We will need all the luck against Leeds

Last time I looked we were 4 points clear with a game in hand, is it not the case Leeds should be worried about us?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Problem is Pete, it has been coming.
    We have had a lot of luck to be honest, Late goals, missed penalties, last minute winners and this has played a big part in us staying undefeated and top of the league.

I just hope that we can maintain top spot even when the luck strts to run out, just like Watford game ( 2 offside goals, no penalty awarded)

We have played very well and deserve to be top, but I fear Watford have exposed us in a way like Lecicester did last season.

Its all about how we respond on Saturday, but I fear if Leeds turn us over, you may see a few more post like this.

Comment

Cardiff have won once in their last seven
      Leeds were 2-0 behind at Burnley, Swansea have drawn a few,
      other teams have their problems, the time to panic is March, not now,
      though yes, we need a striker because Hulse and Mackie and HH are
      off the boil. Maybe we can have a 4-6 formation, no strikers!

Comment

Tend to agree. Hill for instance has played better than anyone could have expected this season and (pace aside) actually did quite well against Watford and at least fought for the shirt. Also the year we won the old second division by a canter think there was a match we lost 4-0, but who remembers that now? Jeffro does have a point though and there are one or two issues that need to be addressed in January (the striker issue being the obvious one). We are far from the finished article so we should not get complacent - but the good news is no one else in this division is the finished article either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          Problem is Pete, it has been coming.
          We have had a lot of luck to be honest, Late goals, missed penalties, last minute winners and this has played a big part in us staying undefeated and top of the league.

I just hope that we can maintain top spot even when the luck strts to run out, just like Watford game ( 2 offside goals, no penalty awarded)

We have played very well and deserve to be top, but I fear Watford have exposed us in a way like Lecicester did last season.

Its all about how we respond on Saturday, but I fear if Leeds turn us over, you may see a few more post like this.
          Isn't that what Man U do a lot of in the prem, and doesn't it prove that the players are fully fit and are playing right until the final whistle, where other teams seem to slow down, look at away to Derby, Palace etc for example,
          Man U have done quite well in the prem each season everyone knowing how good they are in the final moments of a game, so can't be that bad.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

No casual, but we cannot rely on that.
            We have issues to address and im sure NW has this in mind, if he persists in how it is, teams will work us and Taraabt out and we are in trouble.

Comment

Agree with Jethro. It has been coming and we've done very well with the squad we have. Januarys nearly upon us and I'm sure NW will address the issues. No need to panic.

Comment

Jeffro,

Agree, but we've just lost one game. It was the same when we drew a few.

End of the day, we win 3 of the next 5 games thats 9 points, we could draw all 5 and everyone would be happy??
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  No casual, but we cannot rely on that.
                  We have issues to address and im sure NW has this in mind, if he persists in how it is, teams will work us and Taraabt out and we are in trouble.
                  I know, we have a lot to address, and are definately not the finished product.
                  I was only pointing out the positives to scoring late and how it has helped us, I agree we have been lucky though.
                  As you say Neil should address this, hopefully in the January Market.
                  Queens Park Rangers

Comment

We have been very lucky and Jeffro is spot on.

Apart from a great fighting display against Cardiff, performances have dipped.

Reality is we won't play like we did in the early part of the season but that was because Adel was on fire.

We are pretty much a 1 man team as if you took adel out of the team we lack any kind of creativity and that is why Buzz is a crucial player to us and its good he is near match fitness.

Jan is important because I think we need 4 players. A left back a striker that can offer something different nugent/chopra, a centre back and another midfielder to put some pressure on Faurlin who seems a guarenteed starter regardless of form due to Rowlands pushing his luck and disrespecting Neil. I have full faith in the manager and I expect him to address these issue's.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

This forum will probably go in up roar if we lost at Leeds.

My point is we could draw against Leeds and Swansea and everyone would be happy?

yet we lose to Leeds and beat Swansea and we are 1 point better off, never makes sense to me

Comment

[QUOTE=qblockpete;493335]This forum will probably go in up roar if we lost at Leeds.

My point is we could draw against Leeds and Swansea and everyone would be happy?

yet we lose to Leeds and beat Swansea and we are 1 point better off, never makes sense to me[/QUOTE]

This may help.
                        3 pts for a win
                        1 pt for a draw
                        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Totally agree Pete. I was listening to Talksport last night and because Arsenal lost to Man Utd Arsenal fans were phoning in calling for Wenger's head. And they are top 4 in the PL, last 16 of CL and semi-final of CC. This board is starting to sound similar.

If we lost against Leeds this board would probably go into meltdown with everyone calling for Warnock's head...

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                            Totally agree Pete. I was listening to Talksport last night and because Arsenal lost to Man Utd Arsenal fans were phoning in calling for Wenger's head. And they are top 4 in the PL, last 16 of CL and semi-final of CC. This board is starting to sound similar.

If we lost against Leeds this board would probably go into meltdown with everyone calling for Warnock's head...
                            You mean he wasn't sacked Saturday morning, it ain't right, We expect to go unbeaten the whole season, infact I don't think we should drop one point. We should win goal of the season, manager and player of the month all season and be given the fair play award too. Some people expect so much though
                            Last edited by 80sCasual; 15-12-2010, 11:44 AM.
                            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post

ER I DON'T THINK SO!!!!
                              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                              X