X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Hobbs - Leicester
    Curtis Davies

Comment

Hmmm. Just wondering when another ex QPR centre-back is going to get mentioned.

You know the one?

Not advocating we sign him, just thought someone would have mentioned him by now, that's what was happening all the time in the summer but I take it we've moved on and he's been thrown to The Lions.

Comment

Agree with the comments about Clark Carlisle - don't know if he just felt he had a point to prove but kept us out pretty well single handed.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
          Matt Kilgallon.

Class CB with pace, would compliment Gorkss/Connolly very well.
          Yep
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
            Hmmm. Just wondering when another ex QPR centre-back is going to get mentioned.

You know the one?

Not advocating we sign him, just thought someone would have mentioned him by now, that's what was happening all the time in the summer but I take it we've moved on and he's been thrown to The Lions.
            Old concrete boots Dan even slower than the current 2. No thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Leon Barnett
              After his display of petulance at the weekend (not the first time either), I don't think we should go for him. Plus I think he may have already got himself a permanent deal at Norwich.
              http://eatsleepdrinkblogfootball.blogspot.co.uk - an independent look at all things football in general and QPR. Twitter: @ESDBFootball

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Agree with the comments about Clark Carlisle - don't know if he just felt he had a point to prove but kept us out pretty well single handed.
                His performance was certainly not a one off - he has put in several top quality games against us since he left. Sadly, as someone already said = no chance of him coming back.
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                  Jack Hobbs - Leicester
                  Curtis Davies
                  Matthew mills from reading is decent sap him for legs

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Seem to remember we didn't make it that hard for him. Pumping long balls straight at him. A bit like with that monster from Watford the other night

Comment

If Clarke Carlisle comes back, I'll buy him a pint...

Oh, perhaps not.

Comment

Richard Wood at Coventry. We nearly signed him from Wednesday - top class

St Ledger is an excellent centre back. Would improve immeasurably in our side.

Comment

St Ledger would be my pick..

Wasnt Curtis Davies the villa defender who came out and publicly had a pop at Martin O'neil for not playing him when he decided to walk from Villa?..
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Kilgallon or Davies for me, though I would also be quite happy with St.Ledger.

Comment

Kilgallon
                              Davis
                              St. Ledger
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Liam Fontaine (Ex-Fulham) at Bristol City is very good.
                                St Ledger (but was shocking at QPR this season)
                                Kilgallon (Warnock bought him to Sheff Utd for £2m)
                                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                                X