Still Thinking Chops For january

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Thinking Chops For january

Apparantly now won't be playing for India in January and Cardiff City will be looking to off load in January.

I don't think its dead in the water, like we were led to believe
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Would LOVE him to sign for us, would score for fun in our team.

Comment

much better goal scorer than any of our strikers and offers something different that is greatly needed.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Sign him up.

Comment

Bad attitude - reported off field problems - high wages - high transfer fee - high maintenance - overweight - not a team player.

A big no thanks from me. Will end in tears

If we're going down the line of BA players - take Beckford. Lower risk all round.

Comment

Sorry nodge but Chopra is far more clinical than Beckford and I don't want you bringing in his league 1 stats either. Proved for everton he needs more than 20 chances to get 1 goal.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Nodge with Dave Jones as manager I'm not surprised at his supposed 'bad attitude' by all accounts Chops spoke his mind to DJ after the South Wales derby & has been duly punished since by the pathetic Jones.

Good player will flourish & get fit under Warnock & I for one would be delighted with his signing.

Comment

If Warnock wants him to strengthen our squad, then fine. If he is being bought solely to improve our profile for the Indian market, then not so sure.

Think he would be a useful addition but Warnock has to want him and not have him signed for him for purely marketing reasons. Signing players over the bosses head hasn't done us many favours in the past.

Comment

for the right price and wages, yes. i dont think neil warnock would stand for his "attitude". if he can keep control of adel, he certainly can keep chopra under control.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    Bad attitude - reported off field problems - high wages - high transfer fee - high maintenance - overweight - not a team player.

A big no thanks from me. Will end in tears

If we're going down the line of BA players - take Beckford. Lower risk all round.
                    I'm with you on this one Nodge.

Comment

if he signs it will be because Warnock wants him and that's good enough for me. Can't see us signing him for marketing reasons not while Warnock is here !!

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but he turned us down twice, he clearly don't want to play for us so why now and what's changed?

Comment

hes hardly ghandi is he?
                          he wouldnt be signing for marketing reasons, cos he aint exactly an ambassodor for india. o
                          oh and the thought of him missing a month of the championship for some poxy tiddlywinks competition is proper laugh out loud stuff.

Comment

Stay away from CHOPS. Love a drink and is a big time gambler. As Nodge says he'll be a big problem rather than a big help!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              Nodge with Dave Jones as manager I'm not surprised at his supposed 'bad attitude' by all accounts Chops spoke his mind to DJ after the South Wales derby & has been duly punished since by the pathetic Jones.

Good player will flourish & get fit under Warnock & I for one would be delighted with his signing.
                              I'm not a Beckford fan by any means but he'd be better than Chopra.

Chopra has had noted issues with many managers, including Keane, Robson and Davy Jones. Not to mention his extra curricular activities.

Bad news all over. If he was cheap and if he was in decent physical shape, it might be worth a punt, but as he isn't either of those, a great big NO.

Comment

Working...
                              X