Is it worth looking at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth looking at?

Portsmouths Richard Hughes & Michael Brown......Cotterill said yesterday that because of clause in both their contact that if they make 1 more game for Pompey automatically get new deal so arent in team at mo......Both Def Mid so could cover Derry though Brown is actually older then Derry.

also, while it's on the subject of who's worth looking it - been impressed with Morrison and Henry from Milwall in what I've seen this season

Comment

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
      Portsmouths Richard Hughes & Michael Brown......Cotterill said yesterday that because of clause in both their contact that if they make 1 more game for Pompey automatically get new deal so arent in team at mo......Both Def Mid so could cover Derry though Brown is actually older then Derry.
      What do you mean 'Is it worth looking at'
      I don't think Neil or the scouts look on here so I don't think you're gonna get an answer from them. Why not write them a letter with your wishlist.
      If I was you I'd just wait until Jan, because no matter what you say, you and I have no say in the matter, we just lay in wait and hope for the best.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
      X