Songs You Miss At QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs You Miss At QPR?

Seems like we only sing 2-3 songs now, so just wondered whuch ones you missed, that we might be able to bring back
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

We will follow the Rangers, over land and sea...

Magic Hat

Score Rangers score, When you get one you'll get more...

Also, why can't songs be slower like the old days? Listen to Spurs singing Glory Glory. That's the speed we should sing at. Otherwise the song sounds sheeite. A recent example of this is when the Rs fans are singing the blues

Petes drum can get the tempo slower. Bring back the drum.

Comment

I thought the singing on Friday was more varried than recent games, good to hear Captain Jack again and few other 'older' ones.
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Captain Jack, sung properly...

Remember the good old days when we could get every one singing it....
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

"bubbles" in the loft in the 60`s 70`s and then in the away end

Comment

Knees up muvva brown

Comment

once they went 3-0 up on saturday the atmosphere was really good.. all be it warnocks blue n white army and 3-0 down.. was sung for like a combined 10-15minutes. but sometimes singing a song for a long time has that effect especially if fans get behind it.

tbh its been the same old songs regarding chelsea for a while.. we aint been rivals for a while.. its like brentford to us.. sing about cardiff maybe?
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Greatest midfield chant but tough now as Rowly and Cookie can't get in the team, Buz is still out and as for Ledesma and Parejo, they're in Tumbucktoo.
                Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Magic hat could be twisted for Adel??

John Spencer song used to be good!!!

Used to like Chris Kiwonya song

Comment

Singing the Blues...

Comment

Maybe its because Im a Londoner

Coming down the Uxbridge Road (to see the Queens Park Rangers)

If you know your history

If you are a Chelsea fan surrender or you'll die, we all follow the Rangers

In your Liverpool slums, you look in the dustbin for something to eat (to be sung to whoever we are playing)

The list goes on.

In some of the countries they have one geezer standing at the front with a loud speaker and at Leicester they have that big buddha with a drum.

Comment

One that we'll probably never hear again was Gigi Di Canio Bernie and Flavio. Now that was awesome - never forget FA Cup game at stamford bridge hearing that from the R's fans.
                        I don't go to every game but another I don't hear anymore is We are the Rangers boys? Or does that go with the drum territory? can someone explain to me why the drum is never heard now??
                        First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
                        Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

blue flag. cant wait till next season for that to come back twice.

Comment

We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds
                            Leeds and Leeds and Leeds and Leeds
                            We all F CUKIN hate Leeds

Comment

"Booooooooo."

Got quite attached to that one last season.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X