Apologies to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies to all

I may have mentioned this before on some other threads and for those who did not know and for those that did I would like you all to except my following apologies.

My 7 Year old has been to 60 games since the Fulham friendly on the 3rd of August 2007 his 60th being Cardiff at home last week. This season is his 1st season with a season ticket and he has NEVER seen us lose home or away (which aint a bad record)

Unfortunately he missed Fridays game due to me going to Paul Weller (we could blame the BBC for changing the fixture date but I’ll take it on the chin)

So for the above reasons i would like to apologise for him missing this game and I promise cross my hart and all that, this will not happen at a home game for the rest of the season
    :sorry::sorry::sorry:
    Last edited by rabb.1; 13-12-2010, 01:35 PM.

lol no wories fella it aint your sons fault or yours

imo i blame the ref for not giving that early dead cert pen that eustice handled!!!

could of changed the game completely!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

I am going to be honest,my son had the right hump with me all day Saturday

Comment

lol
        and paul weller aint even that good!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
          lol
          and paul weller aint even that good!

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
            lol no wories fella it aint your sons fault or yours

imo i blame the ref for not giving that early dead cert pen that eustice handled!!!

could of changed the game completely!
            as could their third offside goal !!! nah...sh.t day at the office they could have score 10 - bring on the next game

Comment

Wow, you count the number of games your son has been to? Top man. I do the same with my lad... So far, it's one but he's a "work in progress".

Okay, he's just not into football that much. I'm thinking of sending him over to Korea to become a games console champion and earn megabucks, though, so swings and roundabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                Wow, you count the number of games your son has been to? Top man. I do the same with my lad... So far, it's one but he's a "work in progress".

Okay, he's just not into football that much. I'm thinking of sending him over to Korea to become a games console champion and earn megabucks, though, so swings and roundabouts.
                Sad I know but he loves it. He gets well in to the sing songs (clean 1s only) But the lad is Rangers mad.

I should contact the club to be fair and see if they have any interest in a new full time mascot
                Last edited by rabb.1; 13-12-2010, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Nothing wrong in getting him used to continued disappointment at a young age, mate. It helps in later life.

Comment

ok ok I think we have taken this post as far as we can. Russ your a very funny posters but I think your just flogging a dead horse here.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      ok ok I think we have taken this post as far as we can. Russ your a very funny posters but I think your just flogging a dead horse here.
                      You have lost me here mate,is there a horse to be flogged or a thread to be read ???

Comment

Rabb the problem is Russ tried to do what he is very good at, by adding humour to a post that is well rather pointless/boring.

My point is that you can't make stamp collecting interesting and I just felt Russ was being wasted.

I don't want an arguement with you rabb as you seem a nice guy.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by rabb.1 View Post
                          I may have mentioned this before on some other threads and for those who did not know and for those that did I would like you all to except my following apologies.

My 7 Year old has been to 60 games since the Fulham friendly on the 3rd of August 2007 his 60th being Cardiff at home last week. This season is his 1st season with a season ticket and he has NEVER seen us lose home or away (which aint a bad record)

Unfortunately he missed Fridays game due to me going to Paul Weller (we could blame the BBC for changing the fixture date but I’ll take it on the chin)

So for the above reasons i would like to apologise for him missing this game and I promise cross my hart and all that, this will not happen at a home game for the rest of the season
                          :sorry::sorry::sorry:
                          I should think so too! Selfish bar steward putting Weller before the needs of your team. i want your personal reassurance that you will both be there for the Swansea game and every other home game this season!
                          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Maybe iv lost the point of this forum then. The start of this tread was light harted and a semi joke with the facts being true. Sorry if it bored people!

Please keep all posts from now on as interesting as possible: QPR CHAT & Rumours

Comment

Well, I'm just glad that some people are still reading my posts. I know I'm on a few people's "Ignore List".

I would say "I know who you are" but not a lot of point as they won't be reading this post anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X