Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob or Heidar Saturday?

Who would you go with?

I'd go with Hulse, providing he's fit after his illness.

Interesting to note, Hulse has already scored at Elland Road this season

Yes and he absolutely destroyed Bruce that day who is a dodgepot!

Comment

I'm a big fan of Helguson, but Hulse was excellent vs Cardiff and deserves to start

Comment

My team.

Kenny

Orr Connors/Gorkks Hall Walker

Rowlands Derry

Taraabt Smith Buzsacky(if fit)/ Mackie

Hulse
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

it has to be hulse for two reasons.

helguson was pony vs watford and hulse was unlucky not to be fit/well enough to start vs watford. he bossed cardiff and the ball stuck. whereas with HH against watford he didnt win anything.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

hulse for me ,paddy likes to kick the long ball and hulse wins more of them than heidar

Comment

oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Hulse all day long.

Comment

Hulse for me for his all round play. Although I think Heidar was okay against Watford. Seemed to remember him forcing Loach to make a couple of good saves during the game and one just before he was substituted.

Comment

I really want to see Hulse fit and on a run in the team. We've seen flashes of what he can do already.... way he battered/bossed/menaced Watford when he came on really impressed. Plus, he's not just a battering ram but his movement and holding up the ball/laying it off looks real quality. Helguson's no mug either so NW has a selection headache of the best possible kind!

Comment

hulse is our first choice striker and always will be unless we buy a marquee one.
                      questions irrelevant, helguson will not get a first team start again this season as long as hulse is fit.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        helguson will not get a first team start again this season as long as hulse is fit.
                        Ok Neil Warnock

Comment

dont have to be anywhere near as clever as warnock to now about obvious things in football, you wouldnt realise that thought.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            dont have to be anywhere near as clever as warnock to now about obvious things in football, you wouldnt realise that thought.
                            Says the man who said Daniel Sturridge would never play a competitive game for Chelsea!!

Try again Einstein.

Comment

he still hasnt started a meaningful match, so try again.
                              yeah i should of said other than the early rounds of europe or fa cup against the minnows. my bad.
                              other than that ive made hundreds of shouts 'rowlands. cookie. heider not scoring again, us going up' etc etc etc and never been wrong.
                              ive got to remember to not talk about the ##### from up the road in future, or if i do, add clauses for cup competitions. my bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X