Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Vine..Cannot Even get Into Brentford Squad

http://www.hounslowchronicle.co.uk/w...9642-27815888/
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

speaks volumes i think..

sooner he clears off the better. never thought id say that about him. totally the wrong attitude.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

he should retire, get a pay off from rangers, then he can forget about football and concentrate on being billy big spuds full time.

Comment

So it's not only their fans that don't like us then.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

So it was Rangers to Hull, Hull to Rangers, Rangers to Brentford, not fit enough for Brentford.

Career over mate.

Comment

yeah

what a terrible shame i used to play soccer and although i wasn't considerd to be that good i had some fab dribbling skills,and could roast the full back sometimes
            but vine has the abillity to play on the wing but his problem is he wants to play striker,and youv'e only got to look at his goals scored recorded to see he's not prolific enough,if he fails at brentford i hope he tries the conferance as a winger
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Surely he’s had long enough to get fit now... Seems like his heart just isn't in it anymore but he’s doing just enough to keep being paid...
              We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

he’s doing just enough to keep being paid...

since he signed perm imo

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Think Gillingham will sign him. Surely he can't be in any worse shape than Akinfenwa?

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                    Think Gillingham will sign him. Surely he can't be in any worse shape than Akinfenwa?
                    i was shocked to see that on FL show.. overweight wasnt the word lol
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Sounds like he would struggle to beat Jon Parkin in a sprint.

Comment

the black rowan vine?

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

yes

yes ,its effected him,taking these female hormones was a gamble,he should have just let his hair fall out,if its natural,then let it happen
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Theres no excuse for a pro footballer to be unfit like vine, he must have lost the plot when he was injured , hes always looked over weight since then . Even Brentford wont put him on the bench, incidentally that Brentford manager is top drawer.

Comment

Suprise,Suprise

Just been getting my morning news from sky text,and have just read that Rowan Vine is injured at Brentford so it looks like he doesn't even want to play for them.Hope he doesn't end up back here
                              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Working...
                              X