Tommy Smiths best position?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Smiths best position?

Anyone know? He doesnt look like a natural wide man to me. Where has he played most of his football?
    Visit www.iqpr.org

Think he's played wide right or up front in a two where ever he has been.

Comment

Doggy Style....

according to his missus... well someone had to!!!

Comment

so far id say he is more effective wide right. he has assisted with crosses a couple of times this year and all from the right so.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

GaxZE - The cross for HH at Palace was from the left? So that's put paid to that theory!! Lol. I'd play him central mid with AD on the right.
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
            GaxZE - The cross for HH at Palace was from the left? So that's put paid to that theory!! Lol. I'd play him central mid with AD on the right.
            cardiff.. and if u watched bristol city everytime he got the ball down right we looked threatening. i regardless i feel he should be wide. and as he is right footed.. i think mackie needs to try down the left.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
              cardiff.. and if u watched bristol city everytime he got the ball down right we looked threatening. i regardless i feel he should be wide. and as he is right footed.. i think mackie needs to try down the left.
              Agree Mackie's goal at Leicester when he cut in from the left was brilliant.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
              X