rowlands being ignored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rowlands being ignored

orr coming on as sub instead of rowlands was a case of rowlands is not wanted by warnock this is totally wrong he must be match fit by now, and by warnock saying he cant get into the team at the moment is rubbish he needs to start against leeds. and some people on here saying mackie should be dropped is total crap mackie was not bought as an out and out striker he was bought because he is versatile and he is our fittist player by a country mile no other player in our team deserve a start more then mackie but other players deserve a chance.

rumours are Rowlands has upset Warnock with his attitude and tbh think he should be out on loan and Mackie imo has been in headless chicken mode for the last 3 or 4 games and cant seem to hit a barn door when he does have a chance...drop him

Comment

our dazzers gonna go proper mental at you.

Comment

Me thinks Rowlands will go out on loan.

Once Connolly played against Preston and Walker moved into midfield against Watford, its sort of a statement to Rowlands.

. It could be argued since his return from injury he would not have played many competitive games with no reserve league, so it makes sense now to go out and get some games under his belt. Because when Buzsacky comes back his options will be even more limited. We all adhere to Warnock's wishes and I bet he is a stubborn so and so, so Rowly could be hitting his head against the wall by staying.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

NW said in the press last week that Rowland's needs to go out on loan to get match experience as he is not going to get into his starting line up as things stand now. Rowly refused a loan to Palace so NW said 'that's, that'.

He's only on the bench in case of injuries rather than for tactical changes.
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Not sure he refused, he can't go anywhere yet anyway
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Warnock doesn't fancy him for his own reasons that's good enough for me. Thanks for all you done for us but you're time is up. That's the harsh reality.

Comment

Story I heard from a genuine personal Friend of the Rowlands family was as follows...

When he regained fitness he fully expected to get straight into the team.
                As we all know that is not how Mr Warnock works and he was told he would have to wait for his chance same as everyone alse. It was suggested he go on loan to Palace for match fitness and he point blank refused.

Both he and his family were well put out by Warnocks attitude and tried to go over his head to Palladini and as soon as Warnock found out he was none too happy to say the least.

Its been made clear to Rowlands that he is not gonna be part of the future and his best option is to go out on loan but his reaction was that he had another year and a half on his contract and he is going nowhere.

Basically unless we have a major injury crisis Rowlands is finished at QPR.

Comment

When Orr came on on Friday, he slotted in at right back and Walker was pushed forward into midfield to give us an attacking outlet, whilst not leaving us exposed at the back. Sort of made sense as we were chasing the game and Orr is a steady full back in a shaky defence on that night.

Do feel, however, that Rowlands is a last resort sub or only going to be used when the game is won with ten minutes to go.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                    Story I heard from a genuine personal Friend of the Rowlands family was as follows...

As we all know that is not how Mr Warnock works and he was told he would have to wait for his chance same as everyone alse. It was suggested he go on loan to Palace for match fitness and he point blank refused.

Both he and his family were well put out by Warnocks attitude and tried to go over his head to Palladini and as soon as Warnock found out he was none too happy to say the least.

Its been made clear to Rowlands that he is not gonna be part of the future and his best option is to go out on loan but his reaction was that he had another year and a half on his contract and he is going nowhere.

when i read the above and think back to his **** poor behaviour towards justifiably very unhappy hoops last season i'm inclined to believe every word

i will never forgive or forget rowlands putting his arm round players who played and behaved like they couldn't give a f*** for the club and the verbals abuse he threw at born rangers who will be going to loftus road long after he's hung his boots up and is sitting in the big house we f****** paid for!

rowlie not playing for us again?...i'll drink to that!

I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

harsh statements from every 1 i personaly dont think none of thats true

i think rowley will get his chance again and thats why he hasent gone out on loan.

imo though

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Shame though.

Fri night showed there is definately a place for rowlands in the team.

On current form he has a right to be a little pis sed that Faurlin is getting in ahead of him and I am a massive Faurlin fan.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Me thinks Rowlands will go out on loan.

Once Connolly played against Preston and Walker moved into midfield against Watford, its sort of a statement to Rowlands.

. It could be argued since his return from injury he would not have played many competitive games with no reserve league, so it makes sense now to go out and get some games under his belt. Because when Buzsacky comes back his options will be even more limited. We all adhere to Warnock's wishes and I bet he is a stubborn so and so, so Rowly could be hitting his head against the wall by staying.

... Funny how your story is starting to change Pete?
                            Last edited by Dazzer1977; 13-12-2010, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Dazzer1977; 13-12-2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X