the 'demise of les invincibluers'............by facto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the 'demise of les invincibluers'............by facto

ive decided to let 26 1/2 hours pass before i give my accounts of last nites debacle on national tv.....a 'blip' or a reality check???.............ive an awful feeling sides have now 'found us out' and maybe we have got a bit 'lucky' so far this season.....only kenny/walker/mackie came out of last night with any distinction imho.......gorkks is woeful and plays like he is skating on ice in roller skates......hill ,whilst not a natural left back could be the 'garyowen' champion of all ireland with his hoof balls upfield to nobody......fraulin was less visible than the invisible man and tarrabt im affraid whilst obviously talented ,needs a final kick up the arris or he could actually cost us promotion....also matty connolly..........is he all that????....our style of football whilst the table says is effective is mind numbing to watch and not very entertaining despite our golas for count.....i cant see us maintaining a top two spot with this squad and a decent center half/center mid n striker is a must in january if we are to reach the promised land!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    ive decided to let 26 1/2 hours pass before i give my accounts of last nites debacle on national tv.....a 'blip' or a reality check???.............ive an awful feeling sides have now 'found us out' and maybe we have got a bit 'lucky' so far this season.....only kenny/walker/mackie came out of last night with any distinction imho.......gorkks is woeful and plays like he is skating on ice in roller skates......hill ,whilst not a natural left back could be the 'garyowen' champion of all ireland with his hoof balls upfield to nobody......fraulin was less visible than the invisible man and tarrabt im affraid whilst obviously talented ,needs a final kick up the arris or he could actually cost us promotion....also matty connolly..........is he all that????....our style of football whilst the table says is effective is mind numbing to watch and not very entertaining despite our golas for count.....i cant see us maintaining a top two spot with this squad and a decent center half/center mid n striker is a must in january if we are to reach the promised land!!

Havent signed on here in a while.

Only did to tell you that you are blind/stupid. Have you been at Rangers this year?

Gorkks has been first rate.

Adel costing us promotion? Hes the reason why where top!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again Connolly has been brilliant.

Are you actually for real or is this a ****ing wind up. where top of the league 4 points clear with a game in hand maybe you should get down to chelsea or man united if this aint good enough.

Comment

so we have suddenly become a poor side overnight....get real

Comment

The promised land; do you mean Perth?

Comment

I think Factos assessment pof Friday is about right. I don't agree that we have been unentertaining nor do I think Gorkks is a bad player - he did, however, have an absolutely dreadful night and the rest of your assessments are about right. Adel is not the reason we are top. The team is why we are top and he ****ed the team up on Friday. Sometimes he digs them out of a hole with a goal out of nothing but that is about as often as he throws it away. He does need a kick. Hopefully this was it. He has to be embarrassed about it. His value took a right tumble if nothing else!

I also wonder whether Watford have done a Leicester on us and shown on telly how to beat us. That long ball with speed from the back had us looking woeful. Hope Leeds weren't watching. Can watch that twice on the trot.

Comment

i respect everyones opinions on this thread but stand by mine.......tarabbt reminds me of when rodney marsh went to man city and 'cost' them the title....they sacrificed a team work ethic to accomodate an 'individual maverick' to the detriment of the team.......yes tarabbt is 'top' scorer and has outstanding ability but the frustrations on the faces of players around him are there for all to see....its only so long before it causes some real rifts and could destroy all the good work done so far this season........id rest tarabbt at elland rd and bring in hall for the shakey gorkks who imho is very average......also hulse must start up there as it will be no place for shrinking violets believe me!!

Comment

there's no way I want to see hall in the team ever. Obviously by his absence, he has no understanding at all with the defence, and he's certainly our slowest defender. We need to address the issue of pace at the back, before we ever play our first prem game.

Comment

stevo id say bar kenny/walker we'd need to at least three new defenders in the prem!!

Comment

absolutely facto. Is it an old rumour that when scott parker goes to spuds in january, that KW goes on loan to the hammers for the rest of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                    stevo id say bar kenny/walker we'd need to at least three new defenders in the prem!!
                    if we go up and went to man u or chelsea or even the gooners with that defence and they played like they did friday night, the highest ever recorded prem score defeat (im talking 12 or 13 odd here) would be a definite and would probably never ever be beaten again.
                    and by definite, i mean that word as well.
                    Last edited by G.T.P; 12-12-2010, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Unless I missed something, we are still 4 points clear with a game in hand.

Odd then that we have a team full of crap players.

Comment

they aint crap, they just played crap, thats all

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                          they aint crap, they just played crap, thats all

One bad result out of 20 don't make us a crap team.

I would be far more worried if i was a Cardiff fan at the moment.

Comment

All teams that get promoted have 3-4 bad results per season, it becomes more of a problem if we haven't won a game from now until New years Day
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Can't slate them after 1 poor game but to me Connolly is too lightweight and quiet to be a quality centre half.

Gorkss is a trier and will cope with 80% of the teams in this division (big man up front, long balls, headers etc) However when he plays against nippy teams that get the ball down and pass and move he is found out massively. He was truly dire on Friday, but he was left exposed by Derry and Faurlin who were also very poor.
                              :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X