Adam Hammill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Hammill

Has a 500k release clause according to the mirror. Surely worth a punt?

Good player, he'll be getting bought if thats the case,
    but being the Mirror it probably ain't!

Comment

i know for a fact that Warnock rates this lad. Interesting to see if we go for him?

Comment

Mentioned in another thread (a few weeks ago) that I'd love us to sign him; Taarabt can't be our only creative outlet.
        Ramaggio, whoa-oah
        Ramaggio, whoa-oah
        He scored against Blackpool
        To make me look a fool

Comment

Adam Hammill happy at Barnsley despite reported Premier League interest
          Teams
          Barnsley
          Blackpool
          Bolton Wanderers
          Newcastle United
          Wigan Athletic
          More Betting Odds » Barnsley winger Adam Hammill has declared his loyalty to the club despite rumours circulating that Premier League clubs are interested in his services.

The former Liverpool midfielder has been in blistering form so far this season — with his thunderous strike against Hull City on Saturday evening one of many highlights — and this form is said to have attracted the likes of Newcastle United, Wigan Athletic, Blackpool and Bolton Wanderers.

Hammill is keen to concentrate on pushing Barnsley up the Championship table, however.

"To be honest I'm not here to talk of moving, I just want to keep on doing well for Barnsley and for me that's the end of it," Hammill told the Press Association.

"I enjoy my football here and the fans are great with me. I've really enjoyed my time here.

"Last year was a bit hit and miss for me but this season I seem to have got it right and long may it continue."

Our provides the best breaking news online and our football fan community is unmatched worldwide. Never miss a thing again!

Comment

He's not going to give an interveiw and say he wants a move. If he has a clause in his contract can see him moving in Jan or the summer. Clubs like Barnsley still rely on selling players.

Comment

He's almost certainly going to Everton.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                He's almost certainly going to Everton.
                Yeah,heard that Moyes is keen on him.

Can see him going to Everton in Jan.

Comment

le fondues still at it. another one yesterday
                  blokes a goal scoring machine, if you know where the net is as well as this owen/fowler type goalscorer does, then i think you will be able to find the back of it in any division.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                    le fondues still at it. another one yesterday
                    blokes a goal scoring machine, if you know where the net is as well as this owen/fowler type goalscorer does, then i think you will be able to find the back of it in any division.
                    Would love to see us bid for him and Austin in Jan.

Then we can sell/give away Vine,German and Balanta.

Comment

so simple and so achievable it hurts aint it stan. but sorry to say, we are rangers so doubt we will bother doing something as obvious as getting them two.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        so simple and so achievable it hurts aint it stan. but sorry to say, we are rangers so doubt we will bother doing something as obvious as getting them two.
                        Story of our life mate.:angry:

We don't do the obvious.

Comment

Go for Mackail smith then He is quick in box and can sniff out 12 odd goals a year, We need someone to feed off HH and Hulse

Comment

Working...
                          X