Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cakes! Dogs! Mating badgers! The essential guide to the Ian Holloway school of manage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cakes! Dogs! Mating badgers! The essential guide to the Ian Holloway school of manage

Ian 'Ollie' Holloway is at it again, using a fantastic extended cooking metaphor to defend old pal Tony Pulis' managerial approach at Stoke.The Blackpool boss is noted for his bizarre modus operandi and hilarious quips. This is, after all, the man who came 15th in a Time Out poll of funniest Londoners in 2006, ahead of Paul Merton and Ali G, despite the fact he neither comes from, nor lived in the capital at the time.So how did he get such a high ranking in the comedy stakes? MirrorFootball's...

More...

Absolute classic guy

The Best Quote from that has to be this one:

On rival supporters
    When a journalist asked about his health, following time off sick, then QPR boss Holloway told him: "My arms withered and my body was covered with puss-like sores, but no matter how bad it got I consoled myself by remembering that I wasn't a Chelsea fan."

But the one i always remember was the vid shown on there too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB9rI7p7vmk
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
    X