Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faurlin, Officials, Watford and the atmosphere..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin, Officials, Watford and the atmosphere..

Faurlin had a bloody stinker.. i would have subbed him at half time.. starting to wonder if he could hack it in the prem.. as tonight he was dire and against cardiff he was careless..

officials was shocking.. couldnt believe it.. has been a while since we've had that quality of officials down LR.. regardless however like warnock said could of been 10..

watford fans do my nut in.. i had to get on the train with them on way home and then into the pub(i live in watford). i said to my mates i can take losing badly to a team who's fans actually 'support' their team. up and even after their goal they didnt sing.. they didnt cheer nothing. if we had got done by millwall tonight id have been happier, hell even cardiff.. because u know both sets of fans are behind their team win or lose.

the atmosphere in P,Q and R blocks was superb especially considering that the times under magilton we'd have been standing there screaming for blood for 90 minutes as the ref tried his hardest to stick it to us. but the constant singing and getting behind the team even at 3-0 down was a highlight for me.. and partly why i love to come to QPR.. i just wish more area's of the ground just got behind the team more often.

well ive got it all out of me.. and you wont hear me moan about last night again.. we are going up!
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Mate I couldn't make last nights game so watched it on the tv, but Watfords fans sang all the way thru the game as far as I heard, it's probably due to where you sit and being drowned out by our lot, which I also could hear, that you didn't hear them.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

We were singing in Mu! But hats off to P,Q and R, loved it.

Comment

We always sing in HU too, would be nice if we could that atmosphere we had against Cardiff for all the games though.
        Guess it's just whether the rest want to do their bit, can't force them.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          We always sing in HU too, would be nice if we could that atmosphere we had against Cardiff for all the games though.
          Guess it's just whether the rest want to do their bit, can't force them.
          i dont doubt other area's sing but its more of a lets get that atmosphere we had at cardiff. regardless of the performance and result.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

X block was also fantastic at 3-0 down.
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Must be where you sit, because Watford didn't stop singing after goin 1-0 up and I thought they totally out sang us. Okay, at 3-0 down we sang Neil Warnock's blue and white army, but for about 5 minutes.

You'll right though, its just a blip. Roll on Leeds
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Must be where you sit, because Watford didn't stop singing after goin 1-0 up and I thought they totally out sang us. Okay, at 3-0 down we sang Neil Warnock's blue and white army, but for about 5 minutes.

You'll right though, its just a blip. Roll on Leeds
                thats what grates me about watford fans!

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

People should shout what they are saying, The amount of people I sit next to who speak the chants instead of shouting them out, Don't be embarrassed to support your team. Shout your bloody heads off!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                    Faurlin had a bloody stinker.. i would have subbed him at half time.. starting to wonder if he could hack it in the prem.. as tonight he was dire and against cardiff he was careless..

officials was shocking.. couldnt believe it.. has been a while since we've had that quality of officials down LR.. regardless however like warnock said could of been 10..

watford fans do my nut in.. i had to get on the train with them on way home and then into the pub(i live in watford). i said to my mates i can take losing badly to a team who's fans actually 'support' their team. up and even after their goal they didnt sing.. they didnt cheer nothing. if we had got done by millwall tonight id have been happier, hell even cardiff.. because u know both sets of fans are behind their team win or lose.

the atmosphere in P,Q and R blocks was superb especially considering that the times under magilton we'd have been standing there screaming for blood for 90 minutes as the ref tried his hardest to stick it to us. but the constant singing and getting behind the team even at 3-0 down was a highlight for me.. and partly why i love to come to QPR.. i just wish more area's of the ground just got behind the team more often.

well ive got it all out of me.. and you wont hear me moan about last night again.. we are going up!
                    So what? He has one bad game and you doubt his ability! He has been awsome the past 2 seasons and I believe him to be our best player. Everyone has a bad game once in a while, also they did not play last week which looked like it threw Faurlin and Derry big time and others too, Mackie on the otherhand...outstanding...as always!
                    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
                      So what? He has one bad game and you doubt his ability! He has been awsome the past 2 seasons and I believe him to be our best player. Everyone has a bad game once in a while, also they did not play last week which looked like it threw Faurlin and Derry big time and others too, Mackie on the otherhand...outstanding...as always!
                      nah he's had two bad games but i get what your saying. i just feel against the stronger physical CM's faurlin lacks so much. watford bullied him.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Faurlin and Derry seemed a yard off the pace on Friday night, which to be fair is unlike them as they have done very well. I think people have been over-the-top about Faurlin with the praise, as he has a lot to develop, but equally he is young so don't write him off quite yet. He may be lacking in a little confidence or not fully fit, you never really know.

I would have thrown Rowly on. With something to prove, he may have just galvanised us a bit.

Their third goal (which did look offside) killed it though, and after that we were never gonna get anything out of the game.

I thought their fans were, annoyingly, excellent.

Comment

Working...
                        X