We are moving to the BBC site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are moving to the BBC site!

Just got back from a good drink in the British Queen, watching the game , in the preview Gabby stated that the BBC and QPR could be linked in the future, It looks like we could be moving in the not to distance future!
    Kept the faith!

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
    Just got back from a good drink in the British Queen, watching the game , in the preview Gabby stated that the BBC and QPR could be linked in the future, It looks like we could be moving in the not to distance future!

I think that was a reference to Gorkks and Connolly being lined up by the BBC to replace Tinky-Winky and Dipsy in the Teletubbies line up.

(The way we played tonight - I could have picked any two random players for that cheap dig, to be fair)
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
      I think that was a reference to Gorkks and Connolly being lined up by the BBC to replace Tinky-Winky and Dipsy in the Teletubbies line up.

(The way we played tonight - I could have picked any two random players for that cheap dig, to be fair)

Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I saw that aswell,was this the biggest indication yet that plans are in place to move to the BBC site?Happy days if it is!

Comment

you were 100% right

Comment

Playing all our home games on BBC??? We'll never win at home again!

Comment

So does that mean we will be wearing BBC across the front of our shirts too. OMG
              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Like Gabby Logan would know!

FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

FFS
                  Haven't you heard we're gonna have chearleaders supplied by the BBC, with Gabby as the leader.
                  Queens Park Rangers

Comment

She hinted at something about this at the beginning of last night's programme. Not sure I like the idea of QPR being on the BBC after last night's performance.

Comment

She did also mention at half time when we were 2-0 down that last season when we were on BBC we turned it around to win 4-2 against Derby, so she's all heart, either that or she jinxed it for us and she's yet another person we can blame.
                      Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

FFS
                        Chill out Winston, she works for the BBC, I suspect she would have a fair chance of hearing something regarding the proposed move than most, so chill out FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are normally a cool poster so I can only put it down to the result.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                          Chill out Winston, she works for the BBC, I suspect she would have a fair chance of hearing something regarding the proposed move than most, so chill out FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are normally a cool poster so I can only put it down to the result.
                          My Dad was a cameraman at the BBC - he didn't know jack about their property deals either. I suspect Yorath would be very similar!

Comment

Working...
                          X