Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets just take it on the chin and move on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets just take it on the chin and move on!

20 played, lost 1.

Yeah we were crap tonight, crap all over the park but we are not Arsenal and we were never gonna go a whole season undefeated.

It was bound to come some time so lets just look to the next game and put this one down to "one of those nights"

In a strange perverse way I am almost relieved to get the first defeat out of the way and credit where due Watford more than deserved the 3 points.

Originally posted by rodman View Post
    20 played, lost 1.

Yeah we were crap tonight, crap all over the park but we are not Arsenal and we were never gonna go a whole season undefeated.

It was bound to come some time so lets just look to the next game and put this one down to "one of those nights"

In a strange perverse way I am almost relieved to get the first defeat out of the way and credit where due Watford more than deserved the 3 points.
    spot on mate

Comment

it was always going to be one of them nights;

- swap ends at kick off
      - Friday night game
      - live on TV

we were doomed from the start!

We Are Top Of The League!!

Comment

It happens we had a off and we got sorted,could of been 2-6 on another day. Response next week ,we are top and we are a good team. Learn and move on as said take on chin and thats that.

Comment

Agreed. One of those days.
          They scored against run of play and it stunned us. Quickly got a second and we went into panic football mode, and our balance and discipline went to pot. I still felt we had a shot and turning it around second half, but the timing of the third twisted the knife and we coundn't come back from that.
          I thought Clint Hill was good tonight, and Walker was too, but thats all. the rest just looked like their world had caved in

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
            20 played, lost 1.

Agree, just didn't think it would be at home, on tv and by that many but as you say we're still top of the league.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Totally agree. I've not been as proud of my team & club 4 such a long time. 2 have gone on such a long unbeaten run, was not something I expected 2 c 4 a long time. This , I hope is just a wake up call.and we can start again! We was beaten by a better team on the night. Let's now get behind the team 4 what will b a difficult Xmas period. But 1 that will shape our season? By the way, with all the messages about 2nite. I would like 2 single out paddy kenny 4 another excellent display! Yes he conceded 3, but how many did keep out?

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                Agree, just didn't think it would be at home, on tv and by that many but as you say we're still top of the league.
                That guaranteed a bad performance! I hope the OP is right we take this on the chin and move on.
                “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

On a positive note, gets the defeat out of the way, and maybe emphasises the shortfalls in the team, which will help bring in certain player targets in the Jan transfer window, just in case they were hovering over whether we needed them or not.

Comment

Well as Dolly Parton once said
                    `If you wanna get the rainbow, you have to have a little rain`. Its a kick up the backside we needed.

Comment

i hate teams that make us play against the loft second half, its just such a #### trick, so unsportsmanlike.
                      but it always works, so id want us to do it if it was the other way around if it meant we won.
                      cant even discuss the performance. been a long time coming and thank god they aint much good or it could of been the biggest ever championship scoreline. phew.

Comment

Working...
                      X