Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Are Put Off..By Games Being On The Telly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Are Put Off..By Games Being On The Telly?

Just wondered?

I guess it goes with results, between now and the end of season, more games will be moved to Fridays or Sundays, do you see it has saving a few pennies or would you prefer the games to be traditional and be on a Saturday?

I would presume the club get a fee, but always wondered if it makes up for the loss in crowd numbers, which tonight might well be significant
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Nearly put off.

Horrible drive through the friday traffic from Essex, cold, fuel prices...

I haven't missed a home game for 3 years, and I don't want to lose that record! so that helped swing it...
    But also we are top of the league... and this teams work rate, Adels ability to make me smile even while I'm freezing my 'nads off, and the fact that I am actually proud of them all is the main reason I'm going.

They deserve my efforts!
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

if it was on tomorrow i would be going...as it is i'm looking forward to watching it on the box with a beer or two :-)

Comment

To be honest not normally put off , got the hump tonight tho because I bought Paul weller tickets before the fixture change.

Do you think the league should offer some sort of comp if they change a game and you have a season ticket and can't go to the new given date ?

Comment

No chance. Just on my way.

Comment

Puts me off going away, I refuse to miss a home game though!

Comment

Can't get back from night games that easily so it's a Chinese take away and a couple of beers on a comfy sofa and not having to sit in an uncomfortable freezing cold seat, bruising my knees on the seat in front and getting up half a dozen times to let latecomers and children in and out of the aisle.

Strangely... Looking forward to tonight.

Comment

Will be there but would much prefer Saturday game. I know people who had booked train tickets etc but can't go 'cause of change. Also I think one of the Irish R's had plane tickets booked and had to miss out. Difficult one as prices for trains etc are proper steep unless you book well in advance.

Comment

Not that keen on being on telly, especially Sky with our recent record.
                  But REALLY hate playing Friday nights.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    if it was on tomorrow i would be going...as it is i'm looking forward to watching it on the box with a beer or two :-)
                    Same as really.Friday's very busy day for me and no way i can get away from work till gone 6.....well living down in Folkestone makes Friday night games a no no for me.Would have gone tomorrow but now got sh.t all on and now may have to go bloody xmas shopping.

Comment

Debated whether to stay in or not, had a row with the Mrs too, but decided to go...

When she puts BBC 2 on and sees that I could have stayed home and watched it, she'll go off on one, but she knows the score.
                      Come on you R'sssssssss

Comment

lets hope she watches the Coronation Street specials
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          lets hope she watches the Coronation Street specials
                          She will Pete dont worry about that!!

She knows the score when it comes to Rangers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                            When she puts BBC 2 on and sees that I could have stayed home and watched it, she'll go off on one, but she knows the score.

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                            She knows the score when it comes to Rangers!!!

Well can she tell me so I can put a bet on at the bookies? Could do with some money for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                              [/B]

[/B]

Well can she tell me so I can put a bet on at the bookies? Could do with some money for Christmas.
                              2-1 tonight, Kaspars 1st goal....

She told me just before she put the phone down!!

Comment

Working...
                              X