Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Picture taken Today Of Hull City Pitch
Collapse
X
-
Picture taken Today Of Hull City Pitch
ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Tags: None -
Neil? Is that you?
Comment
-
I have family who live not far from Hull and they say the forecast for Saturday isn't too good. Fingers crossed it will OKI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
they dont turn the underground heating on untill today so pitch should be ok by saturday ,depends on surrounding streets for fans safetyComment
-
Comment
-
You could be right there.
Here in snowy Swanley, we've managed to accumulate around 13" of snow (which seems more than forecast?) and our close is blocked by cars which couldn't get up the slope at the start of our road and were just abandoned where owners couldn't get any grip to move them.
Very pretty but a pain in the neck.
BBC just reporting from Hull -- M62 down to one lane, 25cm fell overnight...
BUT the snow is supposed to stop after today so it's just down to how much of a thaw there is and how quick.
Time to get up and plod through the snow to the petrol station behind us in the hope of getting a paper.
Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! ######### 
Comment
-
No snow my way. I hear the m25 is a nightmare with people having a sleep in there cars. We have very clear roads yet 5 miles away they have 4 inches.I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Just play hockey instead.Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
in terms of the Hull Pitch, the groundsman was talking about what they plan to do with the pitch, and basically, they planned to let it frost and snow over, and then afterwards kick the undersoil heating in and gradually raise the temperature to thaw the pitch out, ending with an anticipated match day pitch temperature of about 12 degrees, so i would think that come match day the pitch won't be a problem, bar a massive new downfall of snow...RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!Comment
-
Think it will be okay too, but no-way come Saturday will it be 12 degrees, more like 2 degreesALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
Comment