Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading Away Now Switched to Friday

Now Live on sky , February 4th 19.45pm KO

hmm I was going to go to this game on the sat. I might have a rethink now.

Wish sky choose a different game if im honest.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yeah, it's a shame as if it were on the saturday we would've took the whole away end, now i reckon 3k which will still make for a great atmosphere in the away end

Comment

best away game for me. room in the hotel for a fifty and then beers in that bar before and after and no driving home. prefer it on a saturday tho, sky have killed my buzz. :yush:

Comment

ffs sky sports! first bristol now reading!

Comment

Downside Of Success..Anothe Saturday Switch

Must admit do like the Saturdays, but guess this is going to change more and more.

Reading and QPR now moved to Friday and I'm hearing Cardiff and QPR could be moved to be a good Friday.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...233654,00.html
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Must admit do like the Saturdays, but guess this is going to change more and more.

Reading and QPR now moved to Friday and I'm hearing Cardiff and QPR could be moved to be a good Friday.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...233654,00.html
              We have been lucky in the first half of the season, these televised games will bring added pressure because, if we remain unbeaten, teams will really go all out to be the first to beat us live on TV, but good problem to have.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

More flights down the pan.
                Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Great news. More live TV games

Comment

Reading away is top of my list of games I look forward to....Saturday would have been great.....will still go, but disapointed.....that's an entire day out reduced to half a day out :(
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Why they have us on twice against Coventry i'll never know, what a load of rubbish...

And its a shame this has been changed cos i was looking forward to a all dayer in Reading...

Spose i'll have to just make it a fri night out in reading instead.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

A real pain getting home from ground. Last year was midweek game too. I`ll probobly go though.

Comment

I'll be seriously p*ssed off if they move baardiff from saint georges day

Comment

Was going to have the day out for the Reading game as well. Friday nights are a no-no as i dont finish work till 7 so i'll have to watch it on the box.

Comment

Dont mind the Reading game being moved at all to be honest as working in Paddington means I can catch a fast train straight there and a train back to Twickenham afterwards though I understand what a pain it must be for those who have booked flights or will have to take time off work etc

Cardiff v QPR will be moved as sure as I have a hole in my #### but there is always the Wales v England warm up game a few weeks beforehand

Comment

Working...
                              X