Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manager of the month November. Contenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manager of the month November. Contenders?

Who else is in the frame apart from Sir Neil?

(& who else apart from Adel for player of the month?)
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
    Who else is in the frame apart from Sir Neil?

(& who else apart from Adel for player of the month?)
    I would imagine Sven at Leicester will be one of them

Comment

Aint B city won about 3 games this month since awful start, Millen may get pity vote!!

Comment

Nigel clough up until saturday maybe ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          Aint B city won about 3 games this month since awful start, Millen may get pity vote!!
          Yeah good shout jeffro they would be my three guesses warnock ,millen and sven

Comment

would deffo think Nigel Clough will be in the running with their form other than Saturday.I think till then they had 5 straight wins

Comment

No Leicester beat them so they won 3 in 5 and lost 2

Comment

In the month of November Derby lost twice so it won't be Clough.

Ourselves, Leeds and Norwich were the only teams not to lose this month.

We took 11 out of a possible 15, Bristol City 10, Leicester 10 and Barnsley 10 so it should come from one of those sides.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                  In the month of November Derby lost twice so it won't be Clough.

Ourselves, Leeds and Norwich were the only teams not to lose this month.

We took 11 out of a possible 15, Bristol City 10, Leicester 10 and Barnsley 10 so it should come from one of those sides.
                  I'd give it to Bristol City's manager.

He's done really well lately to turn that lot around afater all the cr*p they had with Coppell, injuries etc..

Let him have it.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                    I'd give it to Bristol City's manager.

He's done really well lately to turn that lot around afater all the cr*p they had with Coppell, injuries etc..

Let him have it.
                    He has done well but will the panel have such logical thinking or will they just look at their results and see that they scrapped a draw against Preston and got turned over at Leeds?

SGE has done well at Leicester but then again he has brought in lots of players. Barnsley's chap has done rather well lately as well.

All in all I can't see NW winning it again.

Comment

Working...
                    X