The Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fans

Played a massive part in us winning, our fans were fantastic, atmosphere best in years, noise from all over the stadium............it was a pleasure to be part of it and i'm proud of our fans this day.
    They seek him here.................

True, Pity we only sing loud when the other fans intice us too. Would the same atmosphere at 18k Norwich happen; it didnt..

Comment

Me and my sons site in R Block and i was dreading this game as they always out sing us with that anthem from Zulu. But we totally out sung them from where I was sitting.

The Dragon got placed were the Sun don't shine

Comment

Our supporters were fantastic on Saturday. Best support all season.

I'm amazed at how silent LR usually is because clearly those that attended against Cardiff will believe that the noise levels spurred the R's onto win. Let's repeat that intensity throughout the season.

Even if we create half the noise we did last Saturday in future games, we will see the benefits to the team on the pitch.

Comment

i wasnt

i wasnt there but people are likening it to the oldham game so maybe i'll buy the video of the game to hear the atmosphere for my christmas treat to my self

YOU Rs..................................love you gi gi and warnock who of course is god
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

The belief is now tangible!!!!

Expect similar atmosphere v Reading and Swansea
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I was in block S in Ellerslie and fair play there were plenty singing their hearts out.
              I wouldnt say the atmosphere was Oldham like, far from it for me, but we were loud and proud thats for sure.

Comment

I sat in JU for the first time in many a year and the noise level was great, much better than I had been lead to believe. Should have sat in HU but some kids were in our seats when we arrived at 2.45pm. So Gold for the price of bronze!! Happy days! Lol. The singing in that corner of the upper loft was, imho, better than the last few games in R block.

Strange though, where did everyone drink before the game?, the Bok was pretty quiet, only a couple of mins wait to be served!!
                22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

It was a great atmosphere. Not felt it like that in years. Plymouth a few years ago when we beat them 3-0 to go top of league 1. Anti climax though as they pipped us to the title. Not going to happen with Cardiff this season. We`re a different kettle of fish now

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post

Strange though, where did everyone drink before the game?, the Bok was pretty quiet, only a couple of mins wait to be served!!
                    I was in the Green and the boozer opposite as the Green ended up 5 deep at the bar. Was QPR fans with tickets or S/T only in both.

Was great atmosphere, but sorry - not up to the Oldham level....that was terrifying!
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

The atmosphere was terrific on Saturday, though just wish the guy I sat next to, spent as much time singing as he did moaning at every miss placed pass, of which there were few.
                      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                        I was in the Crown and Septre before the game, absolutly heaving and home fans only.

Comment

Working...
                        X