Competition tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competition tickets

This is a little delayed after a weekend moving home (don't worry folks, I'm still in W12 - in fact, I can see the Loftus Road floodlights as I type). Anyway, I was lucky enough to win a pair of tickets for the Cardiff match by predicting the time of the first goal (or lack thereof) against Norwich and promised I'd write a few words. So, I'm pleased to say that the tickets arrived in time and to confirm, therefore, that competitions on the site are legit! The tickets were in Q Block, leading me to venture into that corner of the ground for the first time. And what an atmosphere! Admittedly it feels a little like a cattle pen, peering through the fence at the wealthy. But the joy of standing and singing throughout makes it worthwhile. Of course, it was a pretty special game, all the more so given the result. But, there's already been plenty of good stuff (and plenty of nonsense) written here about the match. So, this is just to thank MYU and Pete for organising the competition and generally for running a site we all benefit from. Cheers!

Should have said hello

I was in the qblock.

Glad you got them, which goes to prove people do get winnings

And of course they were paid for....................
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12pHilOsOPher View Post
      This is a little delayed after a weekend moving home (don't worry folks, I'm still in W12 - in fact, I can see the Loftus Road floodlights as I type). Anyway, I was lucky enough to win a pair of tickets for the Cardiff match by predicting the time of the first goal (or lack thereof) against Norwich and promised I'd write a few words. So, I'm pleased to say that the tickets arrived in time and to confirm, therefore, that competitions on the site are legit! The tickets were in Q Block, leading me to venture into that corner of the ground for the first time. And what an atmosphere! Admittedly it feels a little like a cattle pen, peering through the fence at the wealthy. But the joy of standing and singing throughout makes it worthwhile. Of course, it was a pretty special game, all the more so given the result. But, there's already been plenty of good stuff (and plenty of nonsense) written here about the match. So, this is just to thank MYU and Pete for organising the competition and generally for running a site we all benefit from. Cheers!
      I'm glad you enjoyed the game and a great win it was.

Comment

Beard!

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
          Beard!
          Shaven

Comment

Working...
          X