Shouldn't say this ..... but!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't say this ..... but!

I hope QPR draw Kilmarnock away in the FA CUP and the game is played at 2.00am on a Thursday morning ..... five minutes each way, and give Kilmarnock a 10 goal start - I used to get really pumped up for the FA Cup 3rd draw, we all know QPR haven't turned up in bundles of years (yawn) It's old hat, but I just wanna see Big Neil concentrate on the league title. :sorry:
    R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
    Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

I'm not bothered about the FA Cup, but where did you pull, Kilmarnock from?!
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      LOL i was trying to decipher that myself. fa cup isnt what it was, however i
      think the league cup is ****** but when we went beat villa in 3rd rd and went
      on to play utd i was loving it. if we go out in 3rd round im happy, if we go on
      a cup run im happy!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        I just thought Ajax was a bit far fetched .... Ben I'm suprised you didn't know Kilmarnock had been granted entry to the English FA Cup, they've taken the place of Sheff Wed ..... where have you been mate?
        Seriously ..... I know times have been a bit tough for you of late, did you manage to get to LR for that corker yesterday, hope so.
        R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
        Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

I want a quick death in the FA Cup this year.

So Arsenal or Spurs away would be a good day out, no long trips, with no shame in being beaten by either of them.
          As long as we were not battered too badly.

Having said that... Knowing our luck, we'd probably beat them.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Goddard, thats the best avatar of all time
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

quick death, quick death!

Comment

no! lets make up for 82 and win the cup and promotion.
                here's hoping.

Comment

Even that Europa cup's rubbish nowadays... have to play teams from Karzystan called FC Spleen. If our season was dead I'd be happy to have a blast at the cup but this year we have to just have tunnel vision on winning this league.

Comment

Working...
                  X