Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rowlands NOT even on the bench yesterday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I'm normally one for rumours, but some of you must make it up as you go along

I would imagine Rowlands was disappointed that Connolly got the nod in the midfield against Preston, but reality is he has suffered a very bad injury and unlike previous seasons we don't have to rush them back.

he is professional enough to know that his time will come, as so many on here think we will go the whole season without any injuries, which is not the case.

Warnock felt it was better to have attacking options on the bench, its that simple.

Oh look Pete's spoken so obviously everyone else must be wrong then. You say this everytime someone else posts something that you don't agree with of if GP has told you differently.

Seriously Pete lets look at it then. How many times has Warnock said recently regarding Rowlands, I can't wait to have him back; No he's not going anywhere on load etc etc; Rowland's is chumping at the bit to get back playing - then Derry picks up his 5th booking is out suspended against Preston - Warnock then chooses to play Connolly in Midfield who forgive me if I am wrong has been superb at centre half, and puts someone with a worse injury record than Rowlands who has just come back from being out since what the first game of the season at the back (Fitz Hall). Rowlands wasn't on the bench because he was carrying a nock as he came on for the final 10 mins against Preston. I don't believe for one minute that Rowlands was put on the bench because Warnock see him as having a more attacking option on the bench. Agyemang and Clarke were more than enough for that!

What I heard come from Rowlands himself through a chain of people that he's been told he can go in January. Going behind Warnocks back doesn't wash. Personally I don't missed him. Never really rated him other than in our season in Division 1 and that was because I've always thought of him as a top Division 1 player and an average Championship player. I'm not trying to round up the troops to get on his back, all I am doing is posting what I've been told. Doubt he'll be a QPR player come January. My feeling is we have moved on and it's bad luck for him. No love lost on my part for him. Derry is much better and I feel Mahon is also a better replacement than Rowlands for either Faurlin or Derry as well as Buzz for attacking options as you say!
    Last edited by Dazzer1977; 29-11-2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
      blackpool, no way. are you mad. premiership clubs dont take o0n players that are not good enough to get a start at a championship club.
      Luke Varney?

Comment

blackpool, no way. are you mad. premiership clubs dont take o0n players that are not good enough to get a start at a championship club.
        more like bournemouth or brighton than blackpool i reckon.
        DJ Campbell? Evatt?

Comment

they were in this division then tho wasnt they.

Comment

they were in this division then tho wasnt they.
            You said Prem teams don't sign players that cant get into championship teams.

Luke Varney couldn't get into Derby's team.

He signed for a prem team-Blackpool

Comment

with the one exception then. point is i bet rowlands doesnt go to a club doing better than us.

Comment

DJ Campbell was told by Leicester in the summer that he wasn't good enough. Signed by Blackpool on a perm.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  DJ Campbell was told by Leicester in the summer that he wasn't good enough. Signed by Blackpool on a perm.
                  he was there with blackpool last season tho, it was his perfomances in the play offs that got them promoted.

Comment

Working...
                  X