Your opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinions please

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but just want to see what people on here who went to the game think of two statements i was greeted with by a mate as i entered the pub after the game.
    1) Faullin was man of the match.
    I thought he was pretty quiet, not poor but not influencing the game as he does quite often.
    2) Smith was quiet.
    I on the other hand thought Smith was outstanding, never stopped running and wanting the ball.
    Opinions please

I don't think Faurlin had one of his best games in a Rangers shirt, but I still feel he was very effective. Worked hard and played some good passes. Not MOM for me though.

Smith did work very hard. Full of energy and put a few great balls in.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Poor game from Faurlin

Smith starting to show his class
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

faurlin had a bad game yesterday in my eyes.

motm was hulse for me.. makes such a difference with a striker with the physicallity he brings plus the touch to control the ball.

as for smith he was decent but not his best game. better than mackie and a great cross for gorkss.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Faurlin played a good game. have seen him better though. Smith was quitet. Had big problems getting past the cardiff left back.

Comment

faurlin had a very quiet game by his standards imho.

Comment

Man of the match was Walker IMO.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

adel was superb, as was walker, and hulse was different gravy, but to my football eye derry was on another planet. the stuff he does on and off the ball will never ever be truly apreciated by anyone other than r's.

Comment

Think its a bit harsh to say Faurlin had a bad game I'd be more inclined to say he had a difficult game. He was overpowered a lot by Olofinjana. I thought Derry had a better game.

Smith was quiet but done well with the ball.

It was a complete team performance but if I was pushed to name MOM I would plump for Derry or Walker.

Comment

Thanks for the replys people.
                    Agree with you about Derry GTP, the guy is top drawer at what he does.

Comment

Thought both Faurlin and Derry had great games, to me this was shown by the fact they resorted to "HOOF BALL".

Smith worked hard and what a ross for Gorks header

MoM for me. Adel as his quality was the differance between the sides, passing, vision and a great goal, but i am biased as it was Bowles that got me hooked on QPR, and i pay to see these types of players
                      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Faurlin had a great game, did what he needed to do brilliantly... Won the majority of headers. He's had better games but his contribution and slowing down of the play helped us a lot yesterday, not MOM but not far, overall MOM has to go to Kenny for me.

As for Smith thought he was superb, really energetic and was a great cross for Gorkss
                        http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
                          Faurlin had a great game, did what he needed to do brilliantly... Won the majority of headers. He's had better games but his contribution and slowing down of the play helped us a lot yesterday, not MOM but not far, overall MOM has to go to Kenny for me.
                          As for Smith thought he was superb, really energetic and was a great cross for Gorkss
                          Find that strange but i respect your opinion mate.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post

you watched a different game to me mate.
                            by no means did he have a bad game, but id say his worst for a while. misplaced passes and needless fouls that he never usually does.
                            witout derry we would of been a lot more challenged.

Comment

Funny, as I thought Hulse didn't win anything in the air. Even Warnock said he was great in the air, but every 50/50 I saw he lost out on.

Funny old game.
                              Be nice to Minty

Comment

Working...
                              X