Pretty impressive list.....

Flavio Briatore (cough!)
    Alan Pardew
    Kenny Dalglish
    Damien Comolli
    Tim Sherwood
    Bill Bailey
    Rodney Marsh
    Stuart Pearce (and Dad - getting over excited when Taarabt scored)
    Steve Claridge

Flavio Briatore (cough!) - Hmmmmm
    Alan Pardew - Friend of GP's?
    Kenny Dalglish - Scouting?
    Damien Comolli - Scouting?
    Tim Sherwood - Scouting?
    Bill Bailey - Rangers
    Rodney Marsh - As always
    Stuart Pearce (and Dad - getting over excited when Taarabt scored) Rangers?
    Steve Claridge - Tool, doing a write up?

Be interesting to see who is scouting who. Taarabt, Faurlin, Bellamy and Bothroyd stand out the most.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Who were they watching? Taarabt no doubt?

Nodge, do you think we'll have trouble keeping hold of him in Jan? Any truth that his contract says he can go if a big club come in for him?

Comment

Lots of rumours about Bothroyd to Liverpool at the end of the season but concerned to see Comolli there with Dalglish - he's the guy who coined the famouse "new Zidane" phrase when he signed Taarabt for Spurs. FFIW I don't think Taarabt will leave in January.

Pearce was there as a fan. No paperwork, didn't make any notes. Presumed Claridge was there to commentate for 5Live and MOTD but surprised when he didn't show on the telly.

Comment

Lived near the pearce family in Latimer rd, knew the family well.....didn't know his dad was still around.......good to know.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Lots of rumours about Bothroyd to Liverpool at the end of the season but concerned to see Comolli there with Dalglish - he's the guy who coined the famouse "new Zidane" phrase when he signed Taarabt for Spurs. FFIW I don't think Taarabt will leave in January.

Pearce was there as a fan. No paperwork, didn't make any notes. Presumed Claridge was there to commentate for 5Live and MOTD but surprised when he didn't show on the telly.
            Claridge is commentating/studio pundit at the East Anglain derby today so I assume he had to leave to get up there in time for his evening cocoa.

Neil Kinnock was also there yeterday, not sure who he was scouting for though
            18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

think sherwood was there to watch walker.. after all he is a spurs player.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

Comolli Is in overall control of recruitment at Liverpool so presumably there to see Bothroyd for himself before giving approval to sign him

Comment

Stan Bowles was in the club shop at around 12.45, so I assume might have been at the game too?
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Stan Bowles`is at most home games, he always pops into the Smutts for a beer first

Comment

lenny henry was there as well. don't know if i would put him on a great and good list though

Comment

Maybe they just wanted to see the best team in london.

Comment

Kinnock is a cardiff fan, seen him many times over the years.

Comment

Redknapp too. Sitting with Dalglish.

Comment

Bet Torres cant wait to get paired with a one cap one season wonder next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X