Hull away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull away

Tricky one to call. Dull seem to have hit a bit of form at last. It will be icy and northern and nasty, precisely the kind of game that Rangers would disappear in back when we weren't very good. If we win our home games and draw away we are on course for automatic promotion and just to keep our unbeaten record going in a tricky away fixture against a team who were in the Premier League last year would be a fantastic. Yet we haven't won away for a while now - not complaining, loved the points at Forest and Portsmouth - so is it too greedy to hope we might raid them for all three and set ourselves up brilliantly for the Christmas period? "Jingle bells, jingle bells..." etc.

be intersting to see if NW makes any changes....
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Essentially we must remember that Hull are **** poor. But yes, odd thinking of away games in terms of expectation rather than hope.

Comment

first thing the game has to beat the weather,snow forecast till thurs acc to bbc

Comment

hope the snow disappears as have got plans to stay overnight

cant see me rearranging the trip if its cancelled and put on in mid week

EYR - can you get out there with your gritter and shovel??

cheers
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

We mustn't get complacent and think that now we have beaten Cardiff we are the the best team and unbeatable, there are a lot of games to go and yesterday was just the stepping stone to push on, i hope we can push on next week with an another win v Hull.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
              hope the snow disappears as have got plans to stay overnight

cant see me rearranging the trip if its cancelled and put on in mid week

EYR - can you get out there with your gritter and shovel??

cheers
              Wherebouts you staying Sutton?

Comment

Hull have only scored 6 goals in 9 home games( by far the worst in the division),mind you,they've only conceded 4.

Comment

Big game for us after beating Cardiff, need to avoid the hangover not too mention equal the record!

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                    Wherebouts you staying Sutton?
                    Hotel near the train station somewhere - arranged by my old boss who is a hull fan and coming up with me.
                    Did he get some stick on the train home that year the bomber chants were sung
                    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Got draw all over it imo.

Comment

We can have them beat inside 20 mins and then relax. They're rubbish and are on the way back to their natural level in the 3rd tier.

Comment

Working...
                        X