No announcement yet.

Shaun Derry.. let me be the first to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Derry.. let me be the first to...

advocate for him to be our next manager... not that I am wanting NW to hang up his shorts just yet but maybe in a couple of years I think that Shaun Derry will make a fantastic manager and hope it's for us...

He's a fabulous leader and appears to have all the attributes to make a very successful manager in time...

What an ace day and now England are starting to score a few runs and make a decent fist of getting some runs on the board in their quest to save the test or.. maybe even set a target and skittle the Aussies tomorrow...

Have to say, I was thinking the exact same thing today.

Comment

Great minds N all that..

We are very privileged to have some of the players currently in our squad.....

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
        We are very privileged to have some of the players currently in our squad.....
        Totally agree
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

F**k me... he's gone from being a donkey signing, a useless Palace reject, etc.... to our next manager in waiting.

I love Adel Taarabt (before I get accused of not appreciating his talents!)... but if the Player of the Season vote was today... I'd vote for Shaun Derry.

Take a bow sunshine, you've been fantastic.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

i whole heartedly agree with every single post in this thread.

Comment

I was one of many that was not over enamored by his signing, but now i have to say that I'm eating humble pie by the shovel load, he's been absolutely fantastic and what a leader of men.
              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------
              https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
                I was one of many that was not over enamored by his signing, but now i have to say that I'm eating humble pie by the shovel load, he's been absolutely fantastic and what a leader of men.
                Ditto to that
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Don't always work though. He's not unlike Gary Waddock playing-wise but it didn't pan out in the hot seat for Waddo did it?

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                    Don't always work though. He's not unlike Gary Waddock playing-wise but it didn't pan out in the hot seat for Waddo did it?
                    It's one of those things you never know until you try it.I always thought Tony Adams would make a great manager but he didn't.Seemed to have the right attributes but just wern't cut out for it.

Comment

Dezza Derry superb again yesterday ...even managed to get a snidey little kick in on Bellamy!

Comment

Working...
                      X