Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
    And I'm one of those 90%.

But all I'm saying is that Hulse did well today, and had a good game... and I'll defend him.

That's all.
    And rightly so. Nobody is wishing or hoping that any of our players fail but even Warnock said "we were in awe of their strikeforce"
    Surely we shouldn't be? We have a very good team but are missing a very vital ingredient. Hulse done well at what he is good at but that does not hide the fact that we are left wanting up front.

Comment

Hulse was superb. Holds it up so well, leads the line, battles, wins his headers and is a right nuisance for any centre half. Unfortunately for him we don't play to his goalscoring strengths. We don't cross in ball after ball for him to attack at goal, we play up to him from deep for mainly taarabt and smith/mackie to feed off. The team is built around Adel Taarabt, we play to suit him NOT Rob Hulse.

Unselfishly Hulse does the donkey work to allow AT to shine.

Comment

Hulse is improving. NW is smart enough to get him back in a good form. Remember how horrible HH was last season and how he improved this eason? Some players do not kick it in certain tactics and kick it in other ones. PATIENCE needed. As for the game, I have say please signe SUPER Walker.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

People seem to forget that Hulse was out for 3 months, and got rushed back in the team when HH got injured. The past 4-5 games have been about Hulse getting his match sharpness up, and yesterday he was superb for us.

Comment

Cameras cannot show all the pitch, only the part where the ball is -- so often they don't pick up what a player is doing off the ball in terms of creating space etc.
            Never the same watching a game from afar compared to beign in the ground.
            The advantage of watching on the telly/PC, is that you might get multi-angle replays instantly for things like offsides, bad fouls etc. -- our big screen does replays of our goals/near misses but not the other stuff.
            For instance, people watching on PC's yesterday may well have had an instant answer to whether Cardiff's goal was offside or not.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
            X